100 lbs to lose!

Options
hey guys, my name's kat,
ive been on here before but i got off track, and now im back.
i've got 100 lbs to lose, and i need friends for support!
i will support you too, of course. :smile:
anyone with similar goals would be great, but i will take any friends! :)
add me!

Replies

• TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat ! Welcome! I'm roughly 58lbs down and a ways to go as well. Just sent you a request, I keep my food diary open and eat like any other normal human being (I have my slip ups)
  • ajlj76
    ajlj76 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I'm new on here. My name is Ann. I have a little over a 100 to lose (115) too and am also looking for friends to help with support and encouragement. I will send you a friend request. I hope you accept!
  • ciaradoerr21
    Options
    Hi I'm ciara!!! I to have 100 pounds to lose. I'm excited and nervous that I won't stick to it! I'm glad this app allows us to communicate to help each other!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way back to a 90-lb. loss. Feel free to add me. I'm just over halfway there at the moment.
  • honey_c
    honey_c Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi i have at least 100 lbs to lose too if not more. Im really ready to do this i know ill need support from people who are also trying. My family loves to eat which makes it that much harder so ANY support i get/give is great. :smiley:
  • iliadht
    iliadht Posts: 4
    Options
    I literally need to lose half my weight now. It just got out of control. Looking to lose almost 150. New to sharing my experiences but maybe it'll keep me accountable. Feel free to add me.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sam. I have about 150 to lose. Taking it one pound at a time. I've had some slip ups, but I try to log in everyday and support my friends. Feel free to add me! I love meeting new people and I love the support I get from my MFP family! :grinning:
  • gradymeg
    gradymeg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat! I sent you a friend request. I'm also in the 100 lbs to lose club.
  • mitziku
    mitziku Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm halfway to my goal. I've been "on and off" this site, but am bound and determined to see my goal. Happy to make new friends and offer support. :smiley:
  • SojournerYouth
    SojournerYouth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 130 left to lose. Have already lost almost 20 since I went to a dietician and got on a great plan and joined MFP about a month ago. I sent friend requests to all of you because I am looking for more MFP friends who have a longer journey, so I am looking forward to losing with those of you who accept! :)
  • losing100forgood
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • tlynnxoxox
    Options
    Hi! I know this is from about a month ago, but I also have around 100lbs to lose also and I'm looking for people for support with meals specifically. :)
  • JulieEllul
    JulieEllul Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started this week and have 110 to lose. Great to be getting started and add me if you'd like.
  • krissywcox
    krissywcox Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 70lbs and in need of support as well. I'm a huge bored/emotional eater.
  • sammiiie83
    sammiiie83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey guys, my name's kat,
    add me!
    Same here I done 28lbs so far with still 100 to go :wink:
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hi everybody! I am in it to win it. I need to lose 150lbs and I am 2 months in + me for support
  • CathyBernatowicz
    CathyBernatowicz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have 125 pounds to lose. almost three years ago I had stomach surgery to help lose weight and it didn't work so well for me. I need buddies to get me through this. Help please!!!
  • Michaelseastman
    Michaelseastman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop 100 myself. I've dropped 200 before, but 5 years later and half of that has come back. I need to get back and change my lifestyle.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm Jessica! (no longer following a keto diet, but it did kick start my journey, now I'm on iifym)
    I'm 5'9, and my height weight was 310lbs in June 2012,
    Now I'm down to 283, but I'm hoping to get down to 170, so that's 113 pounds left to lose! Feel free to add me for motivation or support! We can do this! :drinker:
  • rebelatheart2703
    rebelatheart2703 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey guys, my name's kat,
    add me!

You have similar goals to me - I have lost 17lbs, with 112 to go and seem to yo-yo between being committed and then falling off the wagon after a night out!

Starting off with small goals, and celebrating every single lb loss since if it's not a gain - it's a step in the right direction. Feel free to friend me :)