5'3 and aiming for 135.
  • akaguna
    akaguna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5-4.5 and am shooting for 128-130
  • QueerAbuela
    QueerAbuela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    4' 10" and the goal is to get under 100!! I'm fluctuating between 105/104 right now.
  • Camillaxy
    Camillaxy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, aiming for 110, and I'm currently 128. I agree with most ladies here, don't look at the weight, but rather my figure! So let's keep each other motivated!
  • Kelly_Houseknecht
    Kelly_Houseknecht Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and am shooting for 110-115, with room for muscle, but I'm definitely going for more of a fit look than an actual weight.
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 134.

My goal weight is 110
  • mustnothrowcantelopes
    mustnothrowcantelopes Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and my goal weight is 115-125 lbs though realistically it should be 150 considering my family's history with obesity and being big boned.
  • girlperson666
    girlperson666 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" and my goal weight is 110lbs. but my real goal is to fit comfortably in the pants i wore to my job interview last summer :tongue: I didn't own a scale until after i started here!
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    5'2" on a good day, my highest is 129 and lowest 107. I have an athletic build and looked terrible at 107. Currently at 123 and think 118 would be just right for summer.
  • ltrack
    ltrack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'2 on the dot, small frame. Currently at 127. Started 2 months ago at my highest - 130. Goal is flexible, between 110-118 and aiming for an athletic sort of build. I'd say mirror over scale is most important!
  • LaDawnnie
    LaDawnnie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    valleemic wrote: »
    I'm always changing my goal weight and wondering what other short ladies are aiming for. I'm 5'0'' and currently weigh 138. I'm thinking 120 for my ultimate goal.

I'm 5'1, 27 years old and 209 pounds! I've always been overweight but told myself if I ever hit 200 I would make myself do something! I've tried every fast miracle diet and diet pills and lose weight but then I get off track and gain it all back. Now I'm ready to make lifestyle changes and have accepted the fact I can lose weight slow as long as I stick to it and it don't come back. I've used the app many times but never socially or for support. My worst area is my lower belly! I hate it! But also my under arms and back! I plan on working out 3-5 times a week to start and work my way to 7 days a week. They say don't set unrealistic goals bc your setting yourself up for failure so I'm making small changes one week at a time! My ultimate goal is to be about 130. Hopefully in a year but it may be sooner or longer!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone so sold on a specific number? What about a range? What about being fit and healthy?
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11.5" and started out at 211 (beginning of September 2014) with 229 as my heaviest recorded weight. I'm not set on a final goal yet.

I started with just focusing on some small changes, got below 200, then had 175 as a good target as my lowest 10 years prior had been 179. Next was focus on getting towards 150, which brings me to overweight as opposed to obese. I'm at about 159 now and readjusting to find a new focus. It was hard to imagine that getting to 120 or less could be possible when above 200 (and was also why I never had a final goal 10 years ago on weight watchers). Now, it's a little easier to have an idea of how I look, which is such a gradual change that the only drastic differences come from comparing pictures.

I also focus on other factors. I have many activities that I want to do that require a level of fitness I haven't achieved. I'm working towards those. I likely will pick a range instead of a single number as the final weight because our bodies fluctuate so much during the day/week/month. I also want to someday maybe get a dexa scan and work on my body fat percentage with more accuracy.

So many options and goals to incorporate while enjoying life.
  • kaylamariia
    kaylamariia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" currently 129 and my goal is 115
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    4'11"

SW 115
    CW 112.2
    GW 105?

Highest adult weight (after giving birth - 3 months on bedrest while pregnant with my mother feeding me) = 167. This weight loss was done over three years and has been maintained over a decade.

Lowest adult weight 98 (too hard to maintain and I caught colds) and this was pre-kids

Several weights are very comfortable the 110-113 (daily/weekly/fluctuations) but I went up a few pounds so my fluxuations were 114-116 thus here I am.
    I think I'm going to try the 105-108 range to see how it looks and feels. That is my goal right now. I can step up or down from that a few pounds if need be.

I'm not in a hurry, not on a plan, just nudging myself in the right direction. So far so good and today I went and bought a food scale. As soon as allergy season (I'm really suffering this year even with meds) clears up a little I'll start running again. I do hike, bicycle, and do lots of heavy duty yard work and as much of my own home maintenance as I can. Not currently a gym member (soon, keeping my budget trim to pay down some bills) :smiley:

My picture is me at 115 - ok, but room for improvement and that suit which I love was just a little snug where it didn't used to be...

• samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    5'3 with a goal of 119 (8 and a half stone). Might lower it depending on how I feel when I get there.
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My goal weight was 125.

I got there but don't really get to hung up on it.

I now fluctuate between 118-123
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    5'1.5"
    SW ~180
    GW 130
    CW ~126, +/- 3 pounds

Wanted to shoot for 115 for a while, but my obsession with that number gave me an anxiety attack every time my weight fluctuated upward. Figured out that I have a larger frame since I have visible ribs, a "gap", and 6" wrists at my height. Came to terms with being at the higher end of the healthy range. I've stopped worrying about the scale and is focusing on BF%. Currently at ~22%, looking to get down to 19, maybe 18 ideally. I want visible abs :)
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    Why is everyone so sold on a specific number? What about a range? What about being fit and healthy?

Mine will be a range, for sure. But I think that psychologically, it's easier to have a target number to shoot for, when you start off quite far away from it and you're spending many months or years trying to get there.

My GW is 115 but it will probably be more like a 110-115 range, I'm thinking. I'd like to get under the 115 mark.
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have 5'1.5 and have a goal weight of 135 (but I know I will range 135 to 140 when its done). Honestly I have not ever been there in my adult life and have no idea if that is where I wish to stop. A few years ago, I was at 210, and got down to 160 (range 160 to 165) and have maintained it for a couple years now. This is where I thought when I was heavier, it would be fantastic. While its better, there are still problem areas that need to shrink (my butt and arms) to make me more so pleased with my appearance. Target numbers are good for a mental goal, something that is tangible to work for and you can see progress every week. Once one attains that goal, another goal can be made, like, I wanna be able to lift 300lbs or whatever.
    I think my husband would cry if I got any smaller then my goal. He is totally a butt man, and that area is where I carry the majority of my fat.