Protein Powder

Options
Last time I used protein powder my legs got huge! So I'm kind of scared to try that again. Any thoughts on Protein World's Slender Blend??

Replies

• peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Protein powder will not cause any part of your body to gain size.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Protein powder will not cause any part of your body to gain size.

This. I wish it did.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Do you have kidney issues?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    here i was going to sprinkle some on my nether regions....
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    How protein powder makes legs huge:
    P5250671.jpg
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

:p
  • bluworld
    Options
    All I can think with that is " how unhygienic."
  • SBRRepeat
    SBRRepeat Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    bluworld wrote: »

LOL. My first thought, too.
    Wonder how much protein powder it would take to send a person into kidney failure...
  • bluworld
    Options
    SBRRepeat wrote: »
    bluworld wrote: »

LOL. My first thought, too.
    Wonder how much protein powder it would take to send a person into kidney failure...

It looks as though you could eat the whole tub of it. The other micros might kill ya though.
  • MegM128
    MegM128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I failed to mentioned I was doing squats and lunges like an animal around that time too... Soo anyway... Tips on good protein powder
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Anything that is specially marketed toward women (that isn't a bra or a tampon) is usually BS.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options

AliceDark wrote: »
    Anything that is specially marketed toward women (that isn't a bra or a tampon) is usually BS.

laughs
  • 85kurtz
    85kurtz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I needed extra protein in my diet. I wanted one without soy and without sweeteners if possible. The lack of soy was nonnegotiable because I already have pancreatic problems. I ended up buying a container of Burn. It is very sweet and I hate it but it has no soy. So far I have had no I'll effects and my protein intake has improved.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    MegM128 wrote: »
    I failed to mentioned I was doing squats and lunges like an animal around that time too... Soo anyway... Tips on good protein powder

No, you're right. It was definitely the protein powder that made your legs huge.
  • NefariousDrR
    NefariousDrR Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm looking for recommendations for protein powder. The first one I used was the store brand for the vitamin shoppe in chocolate flavour. It was ok but way too sweet. I then tried out the isopure whey flavorless but that stuff left with me an awful rot-gut feeling. Any suggestions for protein powders to use/stay away from?
  • ncscott11
    ncscott11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Trutein protein powder is by far my favorite so far that I have tried. I haven't found a flavor yet that wasn't good (I haven't tried them all).
  • Chewitz
    Chewitz Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I like phd diet whey
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

No, you're right. It was definitely the protein powder that made your legs huge.

LMAO!
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

I like Pure Green Natural Protein Powder and Chocolate Garden Of Life Organic Protein Powder....

because they taste good to me, mostly... I'm not sure what else constitutes a bad protein powder vs a good protein powder