Jamie Eason's 12-Week program

Options
Hey - Just checking if anyone is or has gone through this program! Started this week, Phase 1 day 2 today...

Replies

• GainesvilleMarathonGirl
    Options
    Hi, I just finished day 54 today. So far, I've lost about 11 pounds and nearly two sizes. It's a great program, but I hate being in the gym so much.
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm actually doing it at home, have almost everything I need.. I'll have to find some alternatives here and there. Thanks for the response!
  • sanifr
    sanifr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it and absolutely love it. I love that it spells everything out and because of that, it's help me become successful. I'm on week 4, day 24.
  • fat2fitshley
    fat2fitshley Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have a few questions. This is the first time I've heard of this program. Is is program for beginners? Does it have any cardio? And are you following the meal plan to see results? I generally don't eat 50-80% of things in meal plans.
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Check it out... Bodybuilding.com. It will tell you everything you need to know.. :)
  • Momma_Raucks
    Momma_Raucks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did that program, the one I really dig is the Lee Labrada 12 week transformation!!! good luck with your goals :smiley:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    It's a wonderful program!