Restarters

Options

Replies

• rayas1
    rayas1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Restarting from 2013. I lost 55 lbs between April and August 2013. Got into a car accident that september and issues with my back made me quit in the gym. On top of that, I had a lot of emotional issues, including the death of my mother contribute to gaining 65 lbs since then. I'm restarting more for my mother's memory than anything else. I've always been heavy and always wanted to lose weight. I just didn't know how to start, honestly. She was a kidney transplant patient and always in shape, despite that. She had 3 heart surgeries that stemmed from kidney failure. She beat a lot of stuff. But finally succumbed to a stroke last month. So I'm using that as my motivation to get better than I was at my best in 2013. This is my story and the journey begins again.
  • debbisebbi
    debbisebbi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So Ken, I think we need to start a NS group.
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Whew!! I found some people I know, lol! I am following the crowd. I was Committed-To-My-Health2015 on there.
  • kayyield
    kayyield Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Glad you made it. Ken may make us a group. I saw that is what everyone thinks we should do.
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I joined the group slimbuilder started...Nutrisystem Buddies. It would certainly make it easier for everyone coming over here. I know that I for one and going to need some time to get the hang of a new site.
  • slimbuilder
    slimbuilder Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Is there a big no-no to have this thread going? It's public... everyone is welcome. The groups are searchable I guess.
  • slimbuilder
    Options
    I saw the BYOBers over in introduce yourself.....I don't see the problem with keeping this thread.
  • kayyield
    Options
    I don't have a problem with it. We don't have top secret discussions. Lol! And I don't mind other people finding us.
  • dreamer4045
    dreamer4045 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I agree
  • slimbuilder
    Options
    If you want secret stuff.... come to the Nutribuddies group..... shhhhhhh, don't tell Ken!
  • KenSD
    KenSD Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    If you want secret stuff.... come to the Nutribuddies group..... shhhhhhh, don't tell Ken!

I seen that....hehehhe....

If you all want a group? any special name or just "Restarters2"
  • KenSD
    Options
    a group would allow us to post topics within the group....if thats what you ll think we need?...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    this reminds me of that twitter account of the guy who thinks he's typing things into Google, but really he's tweeting thing.
  • KenSD
    Options
    22716_884411691597320_9115987046074331642_n.jpg?oh=69b1a534da7b18531723973ca77bb1a7&oe=55A04D08
  • KenSD
    Options
    I looked at group and I can't see a way to import this thread into it...so this one would have to die off and start one within the group.....or just continue on this one.....???
  • slimbuilder
    Options
    Sounds good... make it private, apparently.
  • slimbuilder
    Options
    Start the group.... invite everyone you can think of and we'll find the rest lurking around here
  • kayyield
    Options
    I tried to ask to join your nutribuddies group but my phone won't cooperate
  • slimbuilder
    Options
    kayyield wrote: »
    I tried to ask to join your nutribuddies group but my phone won't cooperate

sent you an invite
  • dreamer4045
    dreamer4045 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I tried to join the nutribuddies, but I don't think it went through.