Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• momofmaddy
    momofmaddy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 50 for my first goal. Then after I lose that 50, I'll make a new goal. BMI says I should weigh 125-135 ( I think). Not sure about that.
  • ready2lose2
    ready2lose2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too. This is a wonderful goal! I have 100 pounds at least to lose.
  • cathyy1970
    Options
    Add me also please! Seems like a group that likes to help and give you hope! Need all the help I can get. Today is my first day and trying to figure this out so I can keep track/updated and loosing the weight.
  • clarim2
    clarim2 Posts: 41
    Options
    got a 100 plus to lose already down 25lbs and loving it not stopping fell free to add me if u r looking for motivation and support i am also looking for encouraging friends to give me alil push when i start to lose motivation
  • oooooKATEooooo
    oooooKATEooooo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me here too.
  • smackie82
    smackie82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Is there a group for this already ? Could you add me too...
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Hey lovelies!
    I tried adding most everyone if for some reason you don't get a friend request please add me thank you
  • NJbabe
    NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm in. I started 10 days ago. So far everything has been going great. I've lost 8 lbs. since then. I also plan to go swimming 5 times a week for 60 minutes at a time, starting on Friday. I already got my membership at a local pool.

I've sent you a friend request. ;) I couldn't find a group. So I've created us one in MFP where we can participate in discussions.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105474-lose-100-pounds-by-12-31-2015

If there's already a group, I apologize. Please add me to it. Thanks. ;)
  • tenncountry21
    tenncountry21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me im trying to lose 100 LBS as well!
  • Wazzer_B
    Wazzer_B Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group. I'm just starting, and aiming for the 100 by 31/12
  • reyesy2121
    reyesy2121 Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs about 5 years ago never finished my goal of another 30 lbs but I did keep my 100 lbs off this whole time until a few months ago I had gall bladder surgery and gained 20 lbs in 4 months. I feel like I gained the whole 100 back. So my new goal is 50lbs to finish off my original goal from 5 years ago. Here I go!!! I know it can be done just a change in eating habits
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I will add you as a friend as we could do with all the support we can get. I have 2 goals 20 lbs by 5th September (lost 2 last week) and then 14 lbs from 5th Sept - Christmas. Good luck with your 100 goal.
  • msautter99
    msautter99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and I just had lap band surgery a feed ago and my goal is to lose 80 to 100 pound by new years. I am hoping this will be a good group join.

Thank you

Ps add me to your friend list.
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey!
    I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire!

Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley:

Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

Feel free to add me i wanted to loss 100lbs. I started in Feb i am now down 45lbs i feel amazing!
  • CortanaChief
    CortanaChief Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have only been using MFP for 3 weeks and have so far lost 9lbs, want to lose about 135lbs in total. Not set myself a time limit for a goal because due to a spinal injury I'm currently restricted to not doing much other than a little walking. Would love to join your group though, all motivation goes a long way. :)
  • lattmiller
    lattmiller Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in losing as much as possible by December 2015. I lost 50lbs. about 5 years ago and I've since gained it plus another 20lbs. I am ready to get rid of this for good. I am just getting back to MFP, but I want to incorporate more consistent physical activity. I think it is possible to get back into some of the smaller clothes I have, I just have to remain focused. I used insanity last time, but I will begin T25 this week...I know I can do it this time.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Add me!! please include a message
  • smiller3588
    smiller3588 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I see I am a little late to the thread here but I am definitely in to lose 100lbs by December. I would love to hear others tips or plans.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Have you started the group yet? Can someone post a link? I have about 80ish lbs to lose. Ack. Feel free to add me, anyone. Need supports!
  • NJbabe
    NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    bbontheb wrote: »
    Have you started the group yet? Can someone post a link? I have about 80ish lbs to lose. Ack. Feel free to add me, anyone. Need supports!

I started one for us. :) Here's the link for it: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105474-lose-100-pounds-by-12-31-2015

Feel free to join. There are already 10 of us in there. And I've sent more invites. The more, the better... :)