Fitbit Calories Burned

Options
2»

Replies

• Peggums2
    Peggums2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I turned off the negative thing. It was starting to subtract calories from other exercises too....Like the running calories. No one is gonna take those away from me with out getting a black eye! LOL I am keeping my calorie intake around what they told me it should be and counting all those "freebies" from fitbit as proverbial gravy...I've been walking well over 14000 steps the last few days and I know I'm burning something! MFP can't take that away!
  • NinaChagas
    NinaChagas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was thinking on getting Fibit since I just recently seen it at a good price at Costco. Now I'm a little skeptical about reading all these post- I just don't want o get discourage looking at the results after investing money and energy.
  • Peggums2
    Peggums2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fitbits are awesome. You can manually enter the calories burned at the end of the day
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Peggums2 wrote: »
    I turned off the negative thing. It was starting to subtract calories from other exercises too....Like the running calories. No one is gonna take those away from me with out getting a black eye! LOL I am keeping my calorie intake around what they told me it should be and counting all those "freebies" from fitbit as proverbial gravy...I've been walking well over 14000 steps the last few days and I know I'm burning something! MFP can't take that away!

I literally laughed out loud reading this! I don't have a fitbit. I just got the Polar A300 today and now I'm nervous about the syncing after reading these posts. But you are right nobody is taking my workout calories away!