Kayla Itsines BBG

Options
i would love to try Kayla Itsiness bbg but its just the fact of how much it costs

Replies

• abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say it is worth every penny!! It seriously changed my life
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @abb117 did you use the help guide too? I'm on week 1 day 3 super super sore. I want it to work I just need to stick with it.
  • abb117
    Options
    @nicoletteamber I didn't use it, I just ate very healthy overall. I finished the guide last week and started over so I did week 1 day 3 today too and am sore as well even on the second time around. It truly works! I created a fitness instagram which I found helped me a lot. I'm @nettyb_bbg. I also felt that seeing other people's transformations helped a lot. Take a lot of progress pictures! You don't realize how much your body is changing until you compare
  • nicoletteamber
    Options
    Thanks so much :) I'll go follow you on Instagram. I don't mind the help guide so far. Seems like a lot of carbs. Do you ever go macros for nutrition by or set your own macros?
  • abb117
    Options
    I tried to do macros at one point but I felt like it stressed me out too much because I wanted to work with the food that I already have haha. I think at some point I might try that again but as of now I just try to eat healthy foods in general. I know people who do follow the guide are very satisfied with it though!
  • JLWright73
    JLWright73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i would love to try Kayla Itsiness bbg but its just the fact of how much it costs
    You can find her guides on ebay for pretty cheap. Her guides are pretty expensive but the workouts are fantastic. They look easy on paper but they are killer when you actually do them!
  • phillipsx6
    phillipsx6 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Her workouts really aren't anymore expensive than some of the others online like beach body and insanity, piyo. I love BBG and was just searching today on MFP to see if there were any groups for BBG gals. I'm on my second time using her guides. Nice to see others using them.
  • JLWright73
    JLWright73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There are a couple existing groups that I know of. I belong to one called the Kayla Itsines' 2015 BBG Team Movement. It has over a hundred members but no one ever posts. LOL!

I agree her workouts aren't any more expensive than some Beachbody products and stuff, but some people are more comfortable spending that money on dvds and equipment and not paper workouts for some reason. I figure if it's a good workout it's worth the money!
  • nicoletteamber
    Options
    So far I'm lovin BBG. I have a ton of the beach body videos and they were all just as spendy but I have a harder time sticking with them. I really do enjoy BBG. I'm just going to follow the HELP guide and see how it goes with the macros. Sometimes with shift work I can't eat all of it buy I'm trying. It's awesome to see people doing BBG. :)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    If you google it you'll find many many many links to copies of her ebook for free. I personally wouldn't pay for an e-book especially not one that gives you simple exercises or circuit training which is available ALL over the place for free.

That and i dont need someone to tell me to eat "1600 calories".
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    If you google it you'll find many many many links to copies of her ebook for free. I personally wouldn't pay for an e-book especially not one that gives you simple exercises or circuit training which is available ALL over the place for free.

That and i dont need someone to tell me to eat "1600 calories".

Agreed, I actually have a copy of her workout and nutrition plan but yet to read it. Lol

• LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Download it hombre.

Anyone doing it right now? I'm on the first week, and today I should do the full body workout, I am just not feeling it, so instead I'm posting anywhere about anything. Procrastinating like a boss (if boss means loser)
  • lesleyp1978
    lesleyp1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just started week 4. The first day of week 1 was a killer and I seriously could't walk or bend my legs for a week after. It gets me sweating buckets and I can still feel it.
    I am hoping for good results.
    I struggle massively to do the sit ups though, I can,t do a full sit up and can only just get my upper chest off the floor. I'm hoping it gets easier!
  • nicoletteamber
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey ladies! Yes I'm doing it right now!!! wrapping up with week 3! No gunna lie I have not been doing the stretching. Add me on Instagram if you're using it for BBG. Mine is nicfitrnbbg. I'm also using the help guide I love it. I do each day of meal plans for 3 days. Between the help and recipe guide that actually gives me a meal plan for the whole 12 weeks. I'm on day 18 going strong!!! How are you ladies hanging in there??
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just started the guide again this week. I've done it before and got up to week 6 and I loved the results. Add me if you're doing the guide :)
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have been contemplating starting this guide for weeks now so today is the day!! Feel free to add me for support and motivation
  • nicoletteamber
    Options
    Yay!!!!! Both of you yayor starting/restarting add me on Instagram nicfitrnbbg. Up to week 5!! I hope I get better results the next few weeks!