Replies

• Mrsjarmon1
    Mrsjarmon1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the work!
  • Liams_momma14
    Liams_momma14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The baby in the picture is my baby, i gained about 70 pounds during my pregnancy. I breastfed after, and that made me ravenous and a carb-o-holic. My profile says i have only lost 35, but i lost 20 before using MFP. I have lost a lot of weight before, i was big in high school and lost over a hundred pounds in university, however during a six year long bad relationship it all crept back on. Ended relationship, lost forty met someone new, three years and pregnant, high risk pregnancy and weight gain had baby by c section, recovery was long breast fed and was hungry all the time. Started to wean and the weight has been coming off not the fastest but its coming off--- at one time my desire was to be skinny now i just want to be healthy so i am around for the long run for my little man.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    great job consistency is the key to long term success. good luck
  • tashiros
    tashiros Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job keep it up
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :) Looking good!
  • jezzyrae
    jezzyrae Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great! How'd u do that! Amazing!
  • Liams_momma14
    Options
    jezzyrae wrote: »
    You look great! How'd u do that! Amazing!

Thanks-- well to be honest shakeology helped me a lot ( i am a coach but only just signed up for the discount, but if you are interested by my results let me know)-- with breast feeding my son i was a sweet carb craver, and i mean i could inhale a whole sleeve of oreos in a sitting. Chocolate (vegan) shakeology helped me kick my carb addiction and it allowed me to feel like i was indulge. Throw a fozen avocado in and it tasted like a thick chocolate milkshake. My fittness pal has also helped because i log everything, EVERYTHING so you begin to relaize exactly how much you are eating. I am carn sensitive so i havr excelled on a low carb med protien high healthy fat ( you need to eat fat to lose fat) diet, fat keeps you full, which then turns into easting less calories and when you dont eat enoigh carbs fot your body to convert to glucose for fuel ( and excess carbs to glucose to fat) your body will use fat reseves and convert them to ketones and it will burn stored fat. If you want to know more let me know.
  • Liams_momma14
    Options
    happening5 wrote: »
    :) Looking good!
    Thank you!
  • Liams_momma14
    Options
    tashiros wrote: »
    Great job keep it up

Thanks!! Im trying!
  • Liams_momma14
    Options
    tashiros wrote: »
    Great job keep it up

Thanks!! Im trying!

• Liams_momma14
    Options
    jrline wrote: »
    great job consistency is the key to long term success. good luck

I agree its a lifestyle, a continuous effort
  • Liams_momma14
    Options
    Mrsjarmon1 wrote: »
    Looking great! Keep up the work!

Thanks hun!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look awesome.
  • Liams_momma14
    Options
    This xmas and today
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!