jpaulie wrote: »
    try eating a bunch of beets. freak you out the next day

Hahaha. Truth! :o
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    brewingPHX wrote: »
    fairy2b wrote: »
    My poop is green everyday! It's normal and it happens to me when I eat lots of greens (I put spinach in my smoothies). When I don't eat as many greens I notice the color changes back to tan or brown. Nothing to worry about! =)

Pictures! Or it didn't happen.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I heart this thread so hard. One of the first time's I pooped green I was bewildered and excitedly exclaimed to my BF, "I took the biggest hulk poo ever!!!"

He didn't find it as amusing. I'm so glad I found you all. <3
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Mine gets green when I eat Froot Loops or drink orange juice. If I drink 1L of Mountain Dew it turns almost whitish. So, anyway, green poop should be fine.

Oh, and have you ever had like a large slushie drink, especially the blue? No joke, it turned the WATER IN THE TOILET blue. Amazing. Those food dyes are no joke.
  • racingislife97
    racingislife97 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I used to drink Full Throttle energy drink, poop was as green as the "Preview" and "Post Reply" buttons at the bottom of the page.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    OP is hardly eating enough calories to keep a cat alive.

Well, look, maybe the cat is trying to eat at a deficit. You don't know what the cat's macro goals are.

My kids would absolutely LOVE this thread. I hope there's one on farting next. That will have them occupied for a week if not more of random spontaneous giggles throughout the day.

OP, I hope you get your green poop figured out.

• Licratonic
    Licratonic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Could it be that the waste is moving to quickly through your digestive track? You mentioned you have changed your diet it could be that you just "unclogged" the pipes.. When your stool is a tarry black color.. That's when you should start worrying.. I think you will live.. ;-)
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    My turmeric capsules sometimes give me a lovely yellow tinged poopy. It's funny. I only take one in a morning now instead of two pahhahahaha
  • iheartdinosaurs
    iheartdinosaurs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    And here I have been worrying that my dinner of 3 cups of boiled beets on Tuesday have not demonstrated themselves as expected in my poop yet :neutral: ^ thankfully I can probably blame that on the iron supplement I've recently started taking, phew!
  • marenbaumgartner
    marenbaumgartner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Now you know never to listen to Dr. Oz. keep up the good work Jody!