What is your favorite protein??

Options
2»

Replies

• mbaggett25
    mbaggett25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is so true about everyone tasting things differently. I have tried muscletech phase 8 Vanilla, ProV 60 Strawberry ice, and Elite XT banana nut and for casein I have tried Cinnamon Bun. They're all gross to me, but I have finally found a consistency that I like, not just a flavor I can drink without gagging! Why don't they make Trial Variety Packs!?!!!
  • mbaggett25
    mbaggett25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments! I really appreciate it!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! I lied! I really love this one!
    Vega-Protein-Smoothie-Tropical-Tango-838766006130.jpg
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Meat. And fatty fish. Nuts. Yogurt. Cheese! There are so many, do I have to choose??
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Second vote for steak. AAA. Seared good.
    The powder; meh. Whatever's on sale.
    500-964829-894__1.jpg
    Used this stuff for a while than started to develop serious gas and diarhea and bloat, switched to Natural Factors Whey factors grass fed. No problems now.
  • aggienes
    aggienes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like muscle pharm cookies and cream and Dymatize ISO 100 Birthday cake. They taste delish!
  • rosiegirl333
    rosiegirl333 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Garden of Life Raw Protein. Vanilla flavored. Its organic, plant based, non GMO.. all the good stuff! I'm always on the look out for organic protein. So far this is the one I like best. I don't have any diet restrictions and if I stumble across an organic whey protein I'd be willing to try it out too. I just want "clean" additions to my diet..
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sea scallops. But at $19 a freaking pound I don't get it very often.
    It is now the time of year to cook tilapia on the grill!
    Cottage cheese
    Chicken

ETA: pretty much any grilled meat (see tilapia and chicken above, lol)
  • Docpremie
    Docpremie Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Syntrax Nectar: Caribbean Cooler, Chocolate Truffle or Vanilla.

Shamrock Farms, a dairy company, has introduced a new protein milk called Rockin Refuel. It is milk based with added milk proteins. They have 3 different protein levels: lean 20 grams (with lactose & sucralose), muscle recovery 20 grams (all lactose no artificial sugars), and muscle builder 30 grams protein (lactose & sucralose). They come in chocolate & vanilla. They are absolutely delicious!!!! They taste like the really thick chocolate or vanilla milks you used to drink as a kid! They are in the dairy section with other milk products. I've found them at Meijer, Marsh & Kroger by me.
  • jddnw
    jddnw Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Fresh salmon from the butcher counter. I pan fry, but you could try putting in the blender.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQFv83QJ2Y
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    My Super Bass-O-Matic broke last year. Sad.