Super protein desert that actually taste amazing

Options
PeterRz
PeterRz Posts: 15 Member
Its probably no secret but I found that mixing vanilla protein powder in with Greek yogurt taste and has same texture almost exactly like vanilla pudding. I'm not exaggerating. And it packs over 40g of protein depending on how much yogurt and powder you use. The specific protein that gives this amazing flavour is my secret however. :p Add some cottage cheese and raisins, and you basically have rice pudding. I would eat this over the real stuff any day! Soooo freakin good!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Why is the protein powder a secret?
  • PeterRz
    Options
    Hahaha....because it is!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Why is the protein powder a secret?

Yeah, OP. Why did you post in recipes then?
  • PeterRz
    Options
    Ok I can't keep a secret. It's Optimum Nutrition NATURAL 100% Whey Vanilla. I think it works particularly well because it's not very sweet!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's kinda mean
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    aright then
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    PeterRz wrote: »
    Ok I can't keep a secret. It's Optimum Nutrition NATURAL 100% Whey Vanilla. I think it works particularly well because it's not very sweet!

Dang, OP. You could've tried to play "hard to get" a little harder.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Trutein Magic Pudding is also good, if you are looking for a high protein dessert. The vanilla is really great and the chocolate tastes just like the kind you make from the box.
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yeah, I recently discovered this and I’ve been ridiculously in love with it. Isn’t it magical?? I think it’s magical. I like it with frozen fruit, and my fave is vanilla whey too. :smile:

P.S. I am yet to try this, but I wonder if adding Nutella would work…
  • G8rRay
    G8rRay Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The ON Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate) protein powder mixed with Fage Greek yogurt (either 0% Fat or 2% Fat) is kinda like chocolate pudding--both consistency and taste.

Today, I mixed 327 g yogurt with 72 g powder--felt full for 5+ hours after eating. [Carbs: 20 g; Protein: 90 g; 471 kcal]
  • PeterRz
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    PeterRz wrote: »

Dang, OP. You could've tried to play "hard to get" a little harder.

Hahaha... I should have!
  • PeterRz
    Options
    G8rRay wrote: »
    The ON Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate) protein powder mixed with Fage Greek yogurt (either 0% Fat or 2% Fat) is kinda like chocolate pudding--both consistency and taste.

Today, I mixed 327 g yogurt with 72 g powder--felt full for 5+ hours after eating. [Carbs: 20 g; Protein: 90 g; 471 kcal]

Boom!

• ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! :)