vivo fit vs. polar loop

Options
Hi! I am getting ready to get a hrm chest strap and fitness monitor combo. These are the only two that offer that. I really wanted the loop but I am concerned the compatible hrm does not have a programmable vo2 setting. So I started to look at the vivo fit and I read reviews of the band falling off! I am torn which set to go with. Any reviews on either would be great. Thanks!

Replies

• jakbreckon
    jakbreckon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well, I have the vivosmart, and it came with a plastic peice to slide over the band to make sure it doesn't come off. I saw that you can buy (on Amazon) the same thing for a vivofit. I am not sure about the closure on the vivofit, but my vivosmart has never popped open. I love seeing my heart rate data after working out!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    jakbreckon wrote: »
    Well, I have the vivosmart, and it came with a plastic peice to slide over the band to make sure it doesn't come off. I saw that you can buy (on Amazon) the same thing for a vivofit. I am not sure about the closure on the vivofit, but my vivosmart has never popped open. I love seeing my heart rate data after working out!

Can or does tge vivosmart connect with a chest strap hrm?
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Bump