21 Day Fix Support Group Starting April 27th

Options
I really need to lose some weight and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being my support partner. It can be tough to workout and eat right without some sort of support so I would really appreciate it if a group can be made or if an individual will start this journey with me.

Replies

• dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering mine in the next 5-10 days.. I am planning on starting before it comes. I was told you can pintrest the 21 fix containers for their measurements. :) I'd be willing to start with you. I Power Lift 2x weekly so I wont be using the dvd those days.
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That would be great! I plan on doing the 21 day fix and then subcribe to the beachbody on demand so I can do 21 day fix extreme. I would love to lose a bit of weight before summer is over.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering mine in the next 5-10 days.. I am planning on starting before it comes. I was told you can pintrest the 21 fix containers for their measurements. :) I'd be willing to start with you. I Power Lift 2x weekly so I wont be using the dvd those days.

There are videos on YouTube where people have measured how much the containers can hold. One of the people is a guy who used water to do it.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) We can start together. Thanks for the Youtube Heads up?