I'm new, looking for friends/support

Options
jennygirard1086
jennygirard1086 Posts: 23 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Jenny here I'm 28 years old recent horticulture graduate and I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle! I'm 5'7 and started at 221, I started gaining weight about five years ago when my husband and I moved into together, he's over six feet and has an appetite! I also had a sit down job with lots of school work. I originally lost 20 lbs before I started this app, since I've started on here I've lost 6 lbs! I go to the gym with lots of cardio and strength training! I'm a stress eater and I have a terrible sweet tooth but this app really makes me think twice with the calories! I'd love to have a support system and I'd like to help others as well! So please add me!!

Replies

• muchobastante
    muchobastante Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jessica. I also have a hard time trying to eat healthy or even eating.
  • jennygirard1086
    Options
    Hi Jessica, well I'd be more than happy to be a support for you. I wish you the best!
  • reneatiffany597
    reneatiffany597 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Don't get down I do too! I have the worst sweet tooth, I work out with my fiancé
    And we both decided and the beginning of each month is when we go out and get ice cream, and it really makes it easier on me, I've been drinking tons of water and a tea here and there, I've been walking 30 minutes Monday and Wednesday,Friday and doing ab and butt workouts after! I've lost 5 lbs in about a week and half:)
    Don't let that sugary goodness pull you down! Get that body you've always dreamt of:) I will always be willing to give you uplifting quotes and talks anytime you need:) good luck to you :)
  • jennygirard1086
    Options
    Hey girl! Don't get down I do too! I have the worst sweet tooth, I work out with my fiancé
    And we both decided and the beginning of each month is when we go out and get ice cream, and it really makes it easier on me, I've been drinking tons of water and a tea here and there, I've been walking 30 minutes Monday and Wednesday,Friday and doing ab and butt workouts after! I've lost 5 lbs in about a week and half:)
    Don't let that sugary goodness pull you down! Get that body you've always dreamt of:) I will always be willing to give you uplifting quotes and talks anytime you need:) good luck to you :)

That sounds like a good idea about the beginning and ending of each month! Also thank you I'm here as well any time you need! Good luck to you as well!
  • minduhbug209
    minduhbug209 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can totally relate! My husband and I have the biggest sweet teeth but he has good genes and metabolism so he can whatever he wants and I'm stuck gaining the weight. Lol best of luck with your weight loss and muscle gain journey!
  • saladspinner1
    saladspinner1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Judy. Wishing you well on your weight loss journey.
  • jennygirard1086
    Options
    Hi My name is Judy. Wishing you well on your weight loss journey.

Thank you Judy!!
  • jennygirard1086
    Options
    Hi! I can totally relate! My husband and I have the biggest sweet teeth but he has good genes and metabolism so he can whatever he wants and I'm stuck gaining the weight. Lol best of luck with your weight loss and muscle gain journey!

My husband gets away with so much it kills me! I'm like if I look at that I can feel the pounds adding to me! Thank you though for the encouragement! Good luck to you as well! :smiley: