Anime brother and sisters!!

Options
Otaku and Fujoshi brother and sisters! Come and look for friends who share the same interests as you ! All of us are on a journey to lose weight so we might as well make friends who share interests along the way whether it be anime, videogames, coding, fitness, drawing, etc. I personally am on a 100 lb journey of weight loss while in college so its going to be difficult. If you wish to add me feel free to do so. c: Oh! And everyone gets a free waifu or husbando! c:

Replies

• iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I take it no one on here is on a weight loss journey who like anime and such? :c
  • junosunderland
    junosunderland Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do! Not as avid a watcher I was as when I was a teenager, but I still enjoy something fun every now and again. I most recently watched Kill la Kill and Another. Nice to meet you :)
  • iandrew124
    Options
    I do! Not as avid a watcher I was as when I was a teenager, but I still enjoy something fun every now and again. I most recently watched Kill la Kill and Another. Nice to meet you :)

Yay! I was beginning to lose hope! ;-; I've recently watched Ano Hana, god it makes you cry so much. I'm not an avid watch as I use to be because of college but once I get a desktop to set up a 3 monitor surrounding, or at least two monitors, then I'll be all set to do assignments and watch anime.
  • srschaffer1
    srschaffer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I used to be when I had time to. Work leaves me pretty much tired and exhausted at the end of the day but I do try to watch when I can.

Also, nice goal setting! I've been trying for sometime to lose weight myself. I had given up due to my new job but I am trying once more!
  • iandrew124
    Options
    I used to be when I had time to. Work leaves me pretty much tired and exhausted at the end of the day but I do try to watch when I can.

Also, nice goal setting! I've been trying for sometime to lose weight myself. I had given up due to my new job but I am trying once more!

Right?! Its hard to watch anime when you're tired and trying to focus on things that have to be done.

Haha, thank you xD All I can say is to believe in yourself and fake it til you make it because it helps you develop better habits. Never give up! I've had times where I can't work out for a week or even 3 weeks but I stuck to my calorie deficet and its helped me lose weight when I couldn't get my exercise in. But I know you can do it! Its all your choice. c:
  • pajes2010
    pajes2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Street Fighter erryday

SHORYUKEN
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I do, I liked Steins Gate, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bepop. Thing is with inviting friends with a an interest, then it looks a vit funny in yiur news feed for all your other friends. its better to have a group I think?
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I got all rage-y at Crunchyroll today when it kept losing the connection to my Chromecast. I do enjoy a good anime. Currently watching Gingitsune and recently saw Yona of the Dawn (loved it, need more). Sometimes I'll stream a show on my phone while I'm on the treadmill. Makes things a little more fun.
  • srschaffer1
    srschaffer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I only hope I can find the time! Due to my new job I can't make it to the gym. I'm trying to get a bike so that when I do have days off I can ride my bike when the weather stops pretending its fall and acts like the Spring it should be.

My job makes it difficult not to snack, I work for a call center so I sit for almost 8hrs a day. :/ I'm hoping I can really start to up my game where my food consumption is concerned.
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Bump
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    last anime I watched was Attack on titan...there better be a season two. it can't end like that. have my eye on kill la kill as well. may grab the hyperdimention neptunia set...'cuz I like the games. currently playing (being dead a lot) Bloodborne.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    iam an artist and anime/manga lover :P i also like video games + fitness ofc .. currently watching some old animes lol like inuyasha and wolf rain :o the games i currently play are resident evil and supersmash bros the most recent 1's of them games .. i been reading manga every now and then .. i've been too focused on my artwork/comics to even read someone elses lol . anyone can add if ya like
  • helen_quilly
    helen_quilly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm a newb to MFP, trying desperately to get in shape before my next convention. After a trip to Japan I've got increasingly into anime and cosplay. My faves include Full Metal Alchemist, Madoka Magica, bleach and Sword Art Online and I'm currently watching Chobits and Fate/stay night. I'm also into my RPG's, and am Final Fantasy fan girl.
    Currently trying to lose some pounds before Kitacon at the end of July, as I don't want to shame my fave characters with my fatness! I put on a stone and a half when I moved across the country for work and suddenly found myself with no social circle and no reason to leave the house. I have left it a bit late, but due to some stressful times at work lately I haven't been able to do as much as I'd like, but any progress is good progress. All encouragement/advice welcomed!
  • 808jenjen808
    808jenjen808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Narutoooooooo <3<3<3
  • xSarahx1983x
    xSarahx1983x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I watched bleach up until he had the Aizen fight and lost his powers :( but should watch the rest really
    Getsuga Tenshō
  • iandrew124
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    last anime I watched was Attack on titan...there better be a season two. it can't end like that. have my eye on kill la kill as well. may grab the hyperdimention neptunia set...'cuz I like the games. currently playing (being dead a lot) Bloodborne.

Yes! AoT needs a season 2! They said may 2015 but nothing has showed up Dx
  • iandrew124
    Options
    iam an artist and anime/manga lover :P i also like video games + fitness ofc .. currently watching some old animes lol like inuyasha and wolf rain :o the games i currently play are resident evil and supersmash bros the most recent 1's of them games .. i been reading manga every now and then .. i've been too focused on my artwork/comics to even read someone elses lol . anyone can add if ya like
    You and I have plenty to speak of about art video games and anime X3

• iandrew124
    Options
    Hey all, I'm a newb to MFP, trying desperately to get in shape before my next convention. After a trip to Japan I've got increasingly into anime and cosplay. My faves include Full Metal Alchemist, Madoka Magica, bleach and Sword Art Online and I'm currently watching Chobits and Fate/stay night. I'm also into my RPG's, and am Final Fantasy fan girl.
    Currently trying to lose some pounds before Kitacon at the end of July, as I don't want to shame my fave characters with my fatness! I put on a stone and a half when I movers across the country for work and suddenly found myself with no social circle and no reason to leave the house. I have left it a bit late, but due to some stressful times at work lately I haven't been able to do as much as I'd like, but any progress is good progress. All encouragement/advice welcomed!

I am so jealous that you've been to con's ;- ; I've been craving to go to one ! And that's a good mindset! Some progress is progress! :DD
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Narutoooooooo <3<3<3

You meant Baruto? x3
  • iandrew124
    Options
    I watched bleach up until he had the Aizen fight and lost his powers :( but should watch the rest really
    Getsuga Tenshō

I stopped before they left Hueco Mundo. Been thinking about picking it back up but I'm not sure.