Need friends and motivation. ☺

Options
sb98_4
sb98_4 Posts: 15 Member
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey guys..I am in need of friends and A LOT of motivation, please?? I have no support at home, so it's quite discouraging. I have been trying to train my mind into a positive direction...but I need help with it. I want to be healthy for myself and my amazing kids more than anything. I'm insulin resistant with PCOS, so somedays are a challenge. If anyone would like to add me as a friend and send advice my way..please feel free. Thanks so much.

Replies

• starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • carmlettmix
    carmlettmix Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey lady I'm totally here for you. I also have PCOS and my goal is to lose weight so I can have kids. I understand the struggle with little support. Just sent my friends request.
  • sb98_4
    Options
    Request sent!

Thank u so much.
  • sb98_4
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hey lady I'm totally here for you. I also have PCOS and my goal is to lose weight so I can have kids. I understand the struggle with little support. Just sent my friends request.

Thanks so much. It is difficult to maintain an insulin balance and even harder to maintain weight control. We will certainly help one another with the struggles..and if u need to know anything..please feel free to ask. I know I will be leaning on u for supoort as well. :-)
  • bethanyrallen
    bethanyrallen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there...I'm in the same boat. I've had PCOS for 13 years, have struggled with my weight and am trying to head in the right direction. Add me if you want!
  • sb98_4
    Options
    We definitely need to get advice from one another. It is difficult to live with. I just approved ur request. Thanks for the add. ☺
  • CatherineD9889
    CatherineD9889 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat, hon! Let's help each other! Add me!