Options
    mita271 wrote: »
    The nicest mommy story ever !
    I love it , im a mom of 4 and this made my day , thank you so much ❤️
    Aww I'm so glad I did
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I too have a 9 month old, and was getting to my ultimate body shape to find I'm pregnant again. I'm so happy, but so scared that I may never have the body I once have. You are proof to me that I can with determination. Thank you and congrats! Will you add me as a friend for motivation?
  • karlaaguilar25
    karlaaguilar25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love this I had my son Sept 2014 and been working out and people tell me you Look good for someone who just had a baby but I just want to look good. Ya know.. and Get back to feeling good about my self I got all the baby weigh off but my body don't look like how it use too and that was huge blow for me I thought when I lost all the weight I would go back to looking the same but thank you for this you have inspired me MFP is the only support I have on this journey

I'm so glad that I can help a little :))))

In the beginning I was so focus on loosing weight that when I lost all my baby weight I looked like a jello haha then I learned it don't matter how much you weight , you have to workout to get the way you want your body to look I hope to see your before after picture soon

• karlaaguilar25
    Options
    ericah971 wrote: »
    I too have a 9 month old, and was getting to my ultimate body shape to find I'm pregnant again. I'm so happy, but so scared that I may never have the body I once have. You are proof to me that I can with determination. Thank you and congrats! Will you add me as a friend for motivation?
    Of course :)

• karlaaguilar25
    Options
    Reading every lovely comment made me feel bad I don't keep up with my fitnesspal I never hade some one look up to me for motivation
    I'm goin to try my best to keep up with my journal and give y'all all the motivation I can to help y'all out in everyway possible
    :p<3o:)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it woman!!
  • karlaaguilar25
    Options
    Thanks
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • k_gonzalez201425
    k_gonzalez201425 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For the stretch marks I used bio oil
    It worked for me
  • shinucharley
    shinucharley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    U luk grt. . how did u make it this. . I'm nw 9 month postpartum. . my belly still luk like ur 1st pic. . luv to c dis
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!