Reached my goal!

Options
bunnyr
bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
Well folks. I can hardly believe it but I reached my weight loss goal. :smile: Last March I was out of shape and in need of a total renovation! I joined MFP and a local running club and am now in the best shape and more importantly the best health I have been in for probably 20 years! Thanks for all you support, wisdom and kindness. I appreciate the willingness everyone has to share their stories because we really learn so much from each other.:flowerforyou:
I don't feel done so I am going to keep logging with my calories for maintainance and with the running club blog. I'm going to update my profile. I don't even recognize that person anymore! Best wishes to all as you continue on your road to health. :drinker:
Bunny

Replies

• bunnyr
    Options
    Well folks. I can hardly believe it but I reached my weight loss goal. :smile: Last March I was out of shape and in need of a total renovation! I joined MFP and a local running club and am now in the best shape and more importantly the best health I have been in for probably 20 years! Thanks for all you support, wisdom and kindness. I appreciate the willingness everyone has to share their stories because we really learn so much from each other.:flowerforyou:
    I don't feel done so I am going to keep logging with my calories for maintainance and with the running club blog. I'm going to update my profile. I don't even recognize that person anymore! Best wishes to all as you continue on your road to health. :drinker:
    Bunny
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What a great Christmas present to yourself!!! :drinker:

WTG, bunny!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Bunny

Well done Bunny :drinker:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Yey:happy: You!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Feels great, doesn't it?!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,353 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!1
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    Feels great to reach your goal, doesn't it?
    Keep up the great work.
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bunnyr
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    Bunny
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    0002013F.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!