HELP: LOST "my girls"!

Options
AHHHhhhhhhhhhhh...I lost "my girls"! :-O Where'd my boobs go? I swear it happened overnight. When I went to get dressed this morning..."my girls" were gone!

In all seriousness, does anyone know any exercises to help increase their size. "I MUST, I MUST, I MUST...BUILD MY BUST" exercise just has never worked for me. LOL! Sorry, trying to be serious...

Really though, does anyone know anything that will help to increase their size...I MISS "my girls".:sad:

Can you help me find my boobs (again)?

Replies

• ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ha ha! I lost mine to....but along with it I have lost a lot more so I'm not complaining! Of course I havent tried on any bathing suits yet!
  • lucibi
    lucibi Posts: 1
    Options
    When i first lost 20 pounds I had the same problem D: I've heard that chest building exercises like bench pressing can enhance, but that's just the muscle behind so it's not quite the same. Perhaps you can try a diet high in progesterone inducing foods? That should turn into estrogen and help reclaim your girls. I hope you find them xx
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Never had girls (except when pregnant or nursing) so hoping the little I have doesn't leave me!
  • Tracy184
    Tracy184 Posts: 74
    Options
    I don't think there are any exercises that really work since it's fatty tissue. Mine got bigger as I gained weight, and I fully expect to lose them when I lose weight. I'll take the trade off. :-)
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Funny!!! The first thing I noticed when I started was that my bra was really loose!!!! Why can't my underwear fall off??? LOL Haven't lost my ghetto booty, but the girls are definitely losing weight!!!!
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    lost mines too and let me tell you the cheap cute bras i can buy out weighs it i still feel very womanly. decides like one of my MFP said they serve a different purpose for nature. not what society has place on them.:wink:
  • kriswigg
    kriswigg Posts: 95
    Options
    My birthday is 7/11, too, and I've got the same problem. And I couldn't afford to lose any in that region!! My husband is big into weight training, and he tells me that working your pectorals will have what's left sit up higher and therefore look better. But I've read that since breast tissue is largely fat, only gaining weight will bring them back. I'm not happy about it either. :sad:
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    LOL Me too! That & my butt. The two places I didn't want to disappear, as I don't have much to spare!! One of my goals is to buy a pretty bra at Victoria's Secret, I just didn't expect it to be one of those "building" kind! ha ha ha
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    I wish there was a supplement, like a pill to increase your boob size. Anyone know about something like this? Maybe it's just a dream of mine.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've heard that working out and building up your pectoral muscles will help because when you stop working them it turns to fat. Not sure if this is true. I definitely want to try it though, because mine have gotten smaller too, and I never had much to work with. :(
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Breast lift and boob job?
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sort of the opposite problem, though maybe there is a solution for you too. As my gut, thighs, hips all decreased "my fellow" seems to be considerable more prominent. For you I am sure there is actual reduction, for me it is more the presentation/optical illusion.

So, how it might help you...I think they will quickly shrink and then come to a balance point. Then, as
    you continue to get to your goal weight they will just appear bigger. It is all relative. So, maybe
    another benefit of getting to goal weight is that all the extraneous bit appear out in their own glory.
  • iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Same problem here :( I tried some "supplements" and they were a waste of money! Working on the pectoral muscles has helped, they may be smaller but at least now they are perkier..lol
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are LUCKY!!! I've lost 45lbs and my boobs are still huge. I was hoping that they'd be the first to go!!!!! I am still praying for them to shrink with the next 25lb loss :)
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Nope but that was the first thing that I lost as well. I went from a 36DD to a 36 down to my knees :sad:
    If only I could put my thighs in my bra I'd be happy :noway:

Unfortunately, those are mostly fat tissue not muscle. If they were muscle consider how big female body builders would be and most are quite un-endowed due to low body fat.
  • nurseaim
    Options
    You are LUCKY!!! I've lost 45lbs and my boobs are still huge. I was hoping that they'd be the first to go!!!!! I am still praying for them to shrink with the next 25lb loss :)

Congrats on losing 45 lbs!!! I wish my girls were huge.
  • nurseaim
    Options
    Atleast I'm not alone in losing "my girls". Thanks for the support ladies!
  • nurseaim
    Options
    Breast lift and boob job?

I wish, but way too expensive for me. I read "the job" is $6k to get done:(
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I wish there was a supplement, like a pill to increase your boob size. Anyone know about something like this? Maybe it's just a dream of mine.

I tried a product called Beauti-full or something like that and it seemed to work for me. My breasts were slightly larger and just overall they were fuller, if that makes sense. All the progress I made though was lost as soon as I got on MFP and started exercising and losing weight.
  • jannapurna
    jannapurna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Get a nice, padded / push-up bra! :tongue: