What workout program are you currently following?

Options
2»

Replies

• PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm currently following the "move your *kitten* as much as possible in any way" regimen followed up by the "stop stuffing your face with crap" diet.

It's my first real day doing it this week and I feel pretty good about it. Of course, it leaves me wanting to get up from my desk and walk anywhere but back to my desk....but that's any day of the week.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    As long as it fits in my macros (or I can add exercise within reason to fit it) and I want it... I eat it. There have been a few times I wanted a little extra dessert so I took a nice walk to open up the calories just so I could eat a little bit extra ice cream or cake.

If I can't possibly fit it in my day and it's a hardcore craving then I'll preplan it into the next day and get it then.

I guess I'm on the "No deprivation" diet plan. This has to be sustainable for the rest of my life, not just a few months.

• vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    None ..
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts 5 X 5

I do 10-minute interval training on the treadmill thereafter.

I do Zumba, TRX Training, Core Classes or Walking/Hiking on non-lifting days
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I do the daily burn at home workouts. They have so many different programs and levels its very nice and i look forward to my workout i also do about 30 mins of just ab exercises everyday and walk as much as possible
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm all over the place. Just started boxing class about a month ago. In addition to that boot camp style classes, stairs/sprint combo one day a week and for the weight lifting whatever my BF writes up for me thrown in with a couple of my favorite standbys.
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Kayla Itsines BBG 1.0 second time around
  • gmitchell3444
    gmitchell3444 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Brandon lily's the cube
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Wendler 531
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Currently following the insanity program now that my knees can handle that much plyo FINALLY. Also doing Kettle bell training twice a week and a lower body weights tabata day and upper body tabata day. On top of that, when the weather allows I walk or run with my pooch.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    T25! i love it!!
  • rcb1963
    rcb1963 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club - Get Strong beginner level with yoga on Mondays and long walks or boot camp on Saturdays.