my story so far! aussie bloke!

Options
doctorwho2x
doctorwho2x Posts: 60 Member
Hey guys.

I've been on MFP for the last 3 ish years.

My weight loss has been a serious YO YO since I was around 16.

When I was 17 I was about 150-160KG, ( I am also 6ft4 )

I carried this weight until I was around 21. I started working in landscaping and gardening and my weight dropped off. I lost about 50kg. This was all well and good but due to the hard labour my weight dropped off without my actually learning how to maintain a healthy eating habit. It was I would say a little forced due to my occupation.

I have hovered around 100kg-110kg for the last 5 years. Until this year. I've decided is enough is enough, I will loose not loose weight based on extremely low calorie diets or starving my self.

since the start of 2015, I have lost 4kg, joined a gym ( Which i attend 5 times a week with 2 p.t sessions a week) and trying to build muscle! I have also learnt the importance of a proper diet and I want to enter my 30's being healthy and educated on how to treat my body! ( Im 27 and 3 years to go!)

If i can motivate or help anyone I can only say one thing, If your afraid of the gym ( which I nearly had anxiety attacks before entering) As soon as I walked through the door the first time, It all went away, and never came back. Everyone there is working hard to get what they want.

sorry for the long story! anyway. Pics!

The first photo of me in my white shirt is probably not my heaviest(150ish kg) and the last 2 shots are of current and I'm about 106kg! Lots of work to go!

w6hv2wfl87mc.jpg
mq54b3u0wbnr.jpg
o1vyv0mqemn2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!