hanger

At first i couid control my self and when i see sweets or tarts i just skip them and thanks god i lost 4 kilograms in about 2 weeks but now i cant stop eating or drinking sugary foods iam writing this after i had my breakfast contains tart ?!
And in my fiittness i counted calories its too little that remain 300 or little bit more !!¡

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    edited April 2015
    If you can, work sweets and stuff into your calories. There's no need to cut them out completely if that's what you've been doing. If you are working them in but still want to eat more... then I know your pain lol it's just a matter of self-discipline!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    At first i couid control my self and when i see sweets or tarts i just skip them and thanks god i lost 4 kilograms in about 2 weeks but now i cant stop eating or drinking sugary foods iam writing this after i had my breakfast contains tart ?!
    And in my fiittness i counted calories its too little that remain 300 or little bit more !!¡

So you have 300 calories left for the day - go have a 5 mile walk and you'll probably boost that to about 650 calories (roughly)

then make 2 low calorie vegetable based meals for 300 each and don't snack and you're back on track

tomorrow consider whether you want the tart for breakfast or more food during the day
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Pre-log your day to include a treat.