21 day fix results?

Options
Hi everyone! I'm starting 21 day fix today and was hoping to ghee some success stories from those whom have tried it. Ive already lost 30lbs and am hoping to tone up quite a bit! Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I don't have a success story. I'm only on day 2 of week 2, but I will say that my muscles have stayed sore all week last week and are still sore. there's a lot of strength training moves mixed in with some cardio here and there. you will sweat and it is not as easy as it looks! good luck. add me if you want some accountability.
  • AngelLyney1
    AngelLyney1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am actually going to start tomorrow. How is it so far?
  • corrinesheffy
    corrinesheffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Today is only my second day and I'm already super sore! But I'm sure it will be worth it!
  • lovehandles_nomore
    lovehandles_nomore Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For me, today is the fourth day of week one. If we stick to it, I think we'll see results. The workouts are butt kickers! I don't know about you but I am pouring sweat by the time I am done...
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Today is my 6th day of doing just the workouts and following my own 1200 calorie diet. I was sooo sore until yesterday. Not as bad now. :)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You expect to see significant results in 3 weeks?
  • corrinesheffy
    corrinesheffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am super sore from these workouts and I work up a sweat for sure! I spend most of the workout cursing her but I know it will be worth it!!! And I'm only in day three as of today!! I do like it though, I can tell I'm doing something right!
  • littleboopy
    littleboopy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will be starting the plan on Monday! I just have to get everything ready! I'd love to check in here and get some motivation and tips as well as give any! Here's to 21 days!!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Check out my blog. I wrote all about my 21 days. Also, check out the MFP group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers Very supportive. Sharing recipes and resources and such.
  • littleboopy
    Options
    SatiaRenee wrote: »
    Check out my blog. I wrote all about my 21 days. Also, check out the MFP group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers Very supportive. Sharing recipes and resources and such.
    Thanks! I just joined your group! I will post once I start! Thanks again!
  • tbanking
    tbanking Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ind9ang6lrsm.jpg

These are my results after 4 rounds, I lost 30lbs and about 16 inches! This program has changed my life! Good luck!
  • littleboopy
    Options
    tbanking wrote: »
    ind9ang6lrsm.jpg

These are my results after 4 rounds, I lost 30lbs and about 16 inches! This program has changed my life! Good luck!

Congrats! This is very encouraging! I hope I see the same results!
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Those are amazing results!!! Way to go! I take it you followed the meal plan as well? :)

• tbanking
    tbanking Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did Try follow the meal plan, but probably could have done better with it :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    tbanking wrote: »
    If anyone is doing this program and is looking for some extra support and accountability, I run a secret monthly challenge group on facebook. I would be happy to add you to it! My next one starts May 18th (which is my b-day!)

Why did some one flag this?
  • crankyangel76
    crankyangel76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi yall. I am kind of on day 8 of my first round. I say kinda, b/c I started last week and got sick with allergies/asthma so I didn't feel up to the workouts. I have kept my eating clean and pretty close to the plan. Today was my actual first workout, Total Body Cardio Fix. Whew that was tough even modified. So, today is gonna be my "true" day 1. I would love to follow with you all for motivation. Add me if you like. I can use the accountability.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds my first round. I just started another round and I plan to do 1 or 2 more rounds and then move on to the extreme. Feel free to friend me for support! I love this program. The portion control is what I need and the workouts are core focused and are helping me lose my post baby belly.
  • collteach328
    collteach328 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did my first round recently, lost 15 inches and 8 pounds. I have a lot to lose, so the changes weren't outwardly remarkable, but I felt amazing! I am much stronger and my pants are all too big now :smile: I am on my 2nd round now and I hope to continue to see good results.