What makes you feel beautiful

msosei
msosei Posts: 3 Member
Hello my name is Jen and I have a question for you. What makes you feel beautiful ? Now it could be anything not just your body but Id like to no what makes you feel beautiful and why?

Replies

• Nuodinga
    Nuodinga Posts: 10 Member
    Honestly, different things. High heels, beautiful dresses, good foundation that hides all skin imperfections, good mascara, bright lipstick, straight glossy hair. From things I want is a tiny waist and flat stomach. It is one thing I can never achieve. Never had it even at weight close to underweight.
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    This may sound strange but I feel most beautiful when I am laughing because it has nothing to do with the way I look , but the way I feel. As far as looks go not much but I can finally see that I am getting a little more of an hour glass shape. I also like that my legs are not as big.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    When my little girl, who is three, comes up to me, smiles her most beautiful smile, looks at me like I am the only person in the world and says, "Mummy, you know you are a very beautiful girl, I love be you Mummy, you're the best". Every day I tell her she is beautiful so that when others call her names, it won't hurt her. She is my inspiration and my No1 cheerleader. That's what makes me feel beautiful.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    When I hit a PR at the gym. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I feel most beautiful after totally killing it in the weight room.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Laughing uncontrollably. Being at my absolute realist and having someone look at me like I am the prettiest thing in the room, even when im not. when my nieces and nephews hug me, and tell me how much they miss me and love me. When I get my hair just right (which is like..not a lot). Being outdoors in nature. surrounded by trees and lakes and mountains.
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Laughing uncontrollably. Being at my absolute realist and having someone look at me like I am the prettiest thing in the room, even when im not. when my nieces and nephews hug me, and tell me how much they miss me and love me. When I get my hair just right (which is like..not a lot). Being outdoors in nature. surrounded by trees and lakes and mountains.

^ This accept for the mountains part I love mountains just never been up close to them.
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Good makeup & hair definitely help, or a good outfit. But also things like accomplishing something hard or just doing something better than the day before. Being able to feel proud of myself & happy with where I am in life makes me feel beautiful :)
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Loving other people is the ultimate beauty. And it's what makes others beautiful to me...when they are loving to me!
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    edited April 2015
    When I'm kissed on the forehead

When my son tells me "Mommy you are Beautiful!"

When I can see change in myself

Certain people can also make me feel beautiful :)
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    jorinya wrote: »
    When my little girl, who is three, comes up to me, smiles her most beautiful smile, looks at me like I am the only person in the world and says, "Mummy, you know you are a very beautiful girl, I love be you Mummy, you're the best". Every day I tell her she is beautiful so that when others call her names, it won't hurt her. She is my inspiration and my No1 cheerleader. That's what makes me feel beautiful.

This made me cry...it's so sweet!

Me: a good pair of jeans, a professional blow out (I have crazy curly hair) and the way I feel right after a super sweaty killer workout.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    A good training/sweat session, dressing up in a cute dress and high heels, knowing that I am doing my best to appreciate others for who they are, no matter how nasty they may or may not be. (I deal with a lot of nasty attitudes where I work). My job requires me to be a peace keeper. Oh, I also love doing my nails with something sparkly on them! :)
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Me
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Standing next to ugly people
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Most recently, when I finished a run at the gym and I look in the mirror, totally sweaty, face beat red and I think of how far I've come and the change I can see in myself, not just physically but my determination to get there and better myself, beat my own PR - that makes me feel beautiful.

A super well fitting pair of jeans . . . . when a woman I've never met compliments me on something (my hair, make up, shirt, whatever) . . . when I look at my parents and see how proud they are of me and how far I've come.

When someone I admire admits they admire me . . . it's an indescribable feeling. Someone loving you and doing something for you just because they want to, not out of obligation to you.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    This made me cry...it's so sweet!

Me: a good pair of jeans, a professional blow out (I have crazy curly hair) and the way I feel right after a super sweaty killer workout.

Thanks, she made me cry when she said it. I want her to have a mummy she can be proud of and play with her the way she deserves. I have three boys also.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    edited April 2015
    My attitude really. Towards myself, my loved ones, the world.
  • mrsmcg97
    mrsmcg97 Posts: 53 Member
    When I get that "hey I noticed you" look from a random stranger