110 lbs Gone. Healthy & Feeling it :) (Lots of Pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    ns8b8wlmf9v6.jpg
    9ycm8v5stmh3.jpg

No words to say cos speechless. Well done.
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!!
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    teknotwo wrote: »
    Hi Nicolette, you're doing great, keep up the good work. I too have lost a significant amount of weight, 97 pounds. I am less than 20 pounds away from my goal weight now but I'm afraid when I get there I won't be able to maintain my weight. You are doing great!!

Congratulations on your loss. I was scared about maintenance as well, but I know that after working this hard to accomplish this, we can work just as hard to maintain ;) I have come to crave and love exercise and that helps me maintain. Technically, I have been maintaining for about a year now, having lost a few lbs here and there. For me it is about staying conscious of the fact that I want to continue to be healthy, and everything in moderation. My personal key to success was not allowing a bad eating day, or a few bad eating days derail me. I would just pick myself up, dust off, and jump back into doing what I needed to do.
  • inkyonne
    inkyonne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow you look great and so young ~ Congrats.. Seeing this gives me hope.. especially today when the scale seems to be stuck...thanks~
  • Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work and well done!! you look great!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl - you are glowing!
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    My thoughts are that you were always the same person underneath, but I bet a lot of people couldn't see you. You look great!
    -You are right there...and I was so insecure and unhappy with not only my appearance, but my health, and that stopped me from allowing people to see who I really am. Thank you!!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    AWESOME ... Love all the pics (makes it so real)!
  • ginny92802
    ginny92802 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Thanks for reminding me that it's not a race!
  • ellenb1963
    ellenb1963 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations! I love the one of the "after" you sitting in front of the pies. Great job and thanks for the inspiration.
  • musicismylover
    musicismylover Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So inspirational and amazing to read. Glad you are feeling awesome!
  • fungirl32
    fungirl32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thia is absolutely amazing!!! I cannot wait for my transformation!!! I'm in the beginning stages!!! Im excited for you!!!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    way to go! such a dramatic before and after!
  • jrathome2
    jrathome2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Congratulations!! :)
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Honey! Freaking AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing your story and pix with us! SUCH a huge inspiration! You look even younger! Bless you!
  • itsforme1106
    itsforme1106 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier now! Congrats on your wonderful change and success!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • qwertymmii
    qwertymmii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I always try to end and start my day looking for inspirational posts. Thank you for sharing your story and for sharing your hope. I will try to remember your words and congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!