Jillian Michaels 30 day shred whos with me??

Options
2»

Replies

• sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Day #4 for me this afternoon once I leave work (two hours to go!)

At what point do they suggest going to level 2?
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Got my second day in today. It still sucks LOL.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I just got done with day 1 . Wow that was great... but what do i put in for a burn. . I didn't wear a monitor. .. any ideas.
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    Day # 3 down only 27 days to go!!!

Melissaol I just put mine in as curcuit traning

And I think u start level 2 whenever u feel like level 1 is gettin easy sharesb
  • resaripped
    resaripped Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey Browneyes
    I'm new to my fitness pal. Just joined on Monday and also started JM 30shred. So far I've lost 2 lbs. And you??
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I will start tomorrow. :)
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I started Monday then skipped Tuesday to go to the Gym and did it again today with my babies- They love it!!
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    Hey Browneyes
    I'm new to my fitness pal. Just joined on Monday and also started JM 30shred. So far I've lost 2 lbs. And you??

Welcome to MFP resaripped and awesome job on the 2lbs down :smile: I haven't weighed myself yet I am going to in the morning to see what kind of progress I've made I will let you all know :happy:
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! That was good. But wow my legs hurt.. i trued doing it un the morning, but wow that was hard. I felt like i didn't have much energy.
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    So weighed myself this morning I lost 3lbs which I was hoping it would be more but this is my 4th day so I guess that's pretty good. How is everyone else doing so far? How are u liking the workout?
  • nycegurl74
    nycegurl74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am loving every min of the 30 DS I feel pain all over my body ,I am still on level 1 I am going to stick with that level until I can do it without taking short breaks. Its my 5th day today and its getting alittle better
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I skipped 30DS day five today -- only because I did P90 Master this morning and had Zumba class this evening. Was a great workout day and I did have the intention to squeeze in the 30DS but couldn't find the time. I am committed to pushing play tomorrow with it!!

Great job browneyes on losing 3lbs already!! I am not sure if I have lost any weight or inches yet -- I will do measurement and weigh in tomorrow :D

♥share
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Ok I want to join in and complete it this time. I started it and was doing good until I got sick but I am ready to jump back in it. I actually did 7 days of level 1 and 2 days of level 2 so I just have to stick with it. I'm going to pick up where I left off and join in. I'm going to need some serious pushing to stay on track. I think I get bored with doing it I guess since I'm used to going to the gym and doing a variety of stuff. We can do this.
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    Day 6 of 30day shred my legs are no longer sore but not quiet ready for level 2 I suck at push ups lol

We are all here for you if u need anything Hardemanwifey :smile:u can post or message me anytime
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    Day 8...how is everyone doing? Has anyone moved on to level 2 yet? How much weight or inches have you lost so far?
  • tcsteeves
    tcsteeves Posts: 59
    Options
    Day # 3 down only 27 days to go!!!

Melissaol I just put mine in as curcuit traning

And I think u start level 2 whenever u feel like level 1 is gettin easy sharesb

I just started the 30 Day Shred today and was wondering the same thing. Thank you for answering.
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    DAY 9!!!!
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    Started level 2 today loved kicked my but but I can deffinitly tell a difference in my strength

Am I the only one ????

Guess So :noway:
  • nycegurl74
    nycegurl74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No you are not ..I also started level 2 and it kick my butt also but i must say its alittle easier to me than level 1, I havent measured myself yet since I started the 30ds I will do it next week I cant wait to see if I lose any inches.