Hi, I'm Back and need new friends!

Options
ilovejoedirt
ilovejoedirt Posts: 34 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I need motivating friends please.. I'm here to make it happen this time..
I lost 80 pounds 9 years ago and kept the bulk of it off until this year I have gained almost all of it back.. I'm a stay at home first time mom and love it.
It's all bad when your frighin socks get too tight lol.

I just signed up for this starve yourself shake diet w a dr.. I did one morning shake and said forget this!!!!!!
I'm gonna do it with food and excersie and the stroller!!!!!!!! If your game to do mfp ad me ..
DO not add me if your trying to sell anything or get me into anything other than supporting on mfp in not interested.

Replies

• cassiehayley
    cassiehayley Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me and good luck :smile:
  • ilovejoedirt
    Options
    Added
  • teknotwo
    teknotwo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need motivating friends please.. I'm here to make it happen this time..
    I lost 80 pounds 9 years ago and kept the bulk of it off until this year I have gained almost all of it back.. I'm a stay at home first time mom and love it.
    It's all bad when your frighin socks get too tight lol.

I just signed up for this starve yourself shake diet w a dr.. I did one morning shake and said forget this!!!!!!
    I'm gonna do it with food and excersie and the stroller!!!!!!!! If your game to do mfp ad me ..
    DO not add me if your trying to sell anything or get me into anything other than supporting on mfp in not interested.

• teknotwo
    teknotwo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I know what you mean. You can do this. You don't want to starve yourself and you know that. You just get back to basics eat healthier, exercise and keep track of you food intake. You can do it!!!!
  • PJaredMadden
    PJaredMadden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. I can help you. Baby weight is probably the most diffacult to get rid of. Starvation diets will not help anybody. But will harm a nursing baby.
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wise decision doing it by sensible eating is much better. Planning, tracking and sticking to the plan. Fell free to add me for support.
  • emmacampbell24
    emmacampbell24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • ilovejoedirt
    Options
    Thanks everyone nice to meet u all.. Add requests sent..
  • Bemix
    Bemix Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tatk5146
    tatk5146 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started my health journey and I too am aiming for 70lb weight loss..but I know it will not happen overnight. .feel free to add me...
  • ilovejoedirt
    Options
    Added!
  • khawver1
    khawver1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm new and just starting also. I was offered the meal replacement stuff by the doctor, but I think I need to learn to eat right and exercise. Feel free to add me.