My Favorite Things!

Options
artschoolgirl
artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
TEA!! I have finally realized how grea tea is!! It is so satisfying & helps mask my cravings!

And on an unrelated, nothing to do with health, but everything to do with feeling/looking good, my circle scarf!
http://store.americanapparel.ca/circle-scarf.html
It can be worn so many ways for women of all shapes & sizes! I love it! Umm...pretty much when I was buying it I was a little embarrassed because it's just a giant piece of fabric, but i've gotten so many compliments today...good treat for myself!

Watch out next week when I tell you my new favorite thing, the Wii and Wii Fit that's waiting under the tree for me! baaahahahaha!

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    Options
    TEA!! I have finally realized how grea tea is!! It is so satisfying & helps mask my cravings!

And on an unrelated, nothing to do with health, but everything to do with feeling/looking good, my circle scarf!
    http://store.americanapparel.ca/circle-scarf.html
    It can be worn so many ways for women of all shapes & sizes! I love it! Umm...pretty much when I was buying it I was a little embarrassed because it's just a giant piece of fabric, but i've gotten so many compliments today...good treat for myself!

Watch out next week when I tell you my new favorite thing, the Wii and Wii Fit that's waiting under the tree for me! baaahahahaha!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, I am drinking my green tea right now. :drinker: Good stuff!
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to include a couple of other favorites:
    1) Ace of Cakes
    2) Top Chef
    They are like my way of indulging in of amazing foods without have to actually consume them!
    :love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am drinking my Coconut Thai Chai tea! NUMMY!!
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Coconut Thai Chai tea!? That combines my favorite flavors in to one!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Coconut Thai Chai tea!? That combines my favorite flavors in to one!
    Yep! I got it at Target. It's Celestial Seasonings. :drinker:
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
    I'm living in Canada, so there's no Target :( Thankfully I'm going home next week for Christmas & have been counting down the days until I'm reunited with Target!! Now i have something to really look forward to!
    Thanks for the tip!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    More of a coffee (non beer drinking hours) then tea but nice that it is something you like and I think good for a person. :)
This discussion has been closed.