A VERY alternate breakfast idea for tomorrow ! :D

Options
Hey Guys,

Going to go completely different tomorrow, and be a little different... I had bought a Weight Watchers Chicken Fajita Wrap for my lunch in work tonight, but I had went out for a meal with my father this evening instead, had lovely Sea Bass which was fairly nice, and for the first time ever in a restaurant I asked to have it grilled and not pan fried!

Anyways, the wrap wasn't eaten so I've decided that when I wake tomorrow I'm going to have this, see what its like for a little variety for breakfast.. I'm normally eating Porridge (Oatmeal) and Brown Soda Bread, so this should be an interesting change... I used to be so caught up in eating Special K or Bran flakes, but then I realized just how much a portion size was and realizing that I was actually having 2/3 portions per serving!

Patrick

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I love to do supper for breakfast especially with leftovers.
    Gives you a little variety in your day.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I LOVE having 'Alternate' breakfasts occasionally!! Come back and let us know how it goes.:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,098 Member
    Options
    I had spaghetti with chicken sausage yesterday. Variety is the spice, as they say. (Plus I live alone- full reign over the food choices!)
  • grandmanita
    grandmanita Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have been doing wraps lately, todays was turkey, spinach, grilled onion. Most times it's with egg, but hey I had some leftover turkey. It was really good!
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I read the book "Born to Run" and they talked about eating salad for breakfast. I like to tell people about my breakfast salads. :love: :love: :love:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I quite often have a sandwich or salad mid-morning when I don't fancy "proper" breakfast first thing :smile: