Weekly weight watch...

Options
I was weighing myself daily, now I can see the advantages of weighing myself weekly. Thanks myfitnesspal. Went from 207 to 204 in the first week. In the middle of the week I had way to many calories, but the rest of the week made up for it. Weighing yourself weekly can be more positive and encouraging.

Replies

• ncsunset1998
    ncsunset1998 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great...my sister weighs daily so I started doing it and it wasn't pretty..up..down so I prefer weekly!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I honestly love seeing the up and down it fascinates me! But I can remember a time when I would go to the doc and literall face the opposite direction and asked them not to tell me how much I weighed! Talk about denial, its no wonder i got up to 414 at my highest recorded weight. I am now at 300.4 and I love weighing. SOmetimes for the hell of it I will weigh in the evenings ! I know it will be way higher than morning but my curiosity gets the better of me! I know its not for everyone but it has really helped me learn alot about my body, sodium, water retention and fat gain...
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    jenjay8045 wrote: »
    I honestly love seeing the up and down it fascinates me! But I can remember a time when I would go to the doc and literall face the opposite direction and asked them not to tell me how much I weighed! Talk about denial, its no wonder i got up to 414 at my highest recorded weight. I am now at 300.4 and I love weighing. SOmetimes for the hell of it I will weigh in the evenings ! I know it will be way higher than morning but my curiosity gets the better of me! I know its not for everyone but it has really helped me learn alot about my body, sodium, water retention and fat gain...

I agree! I like seeing the ups and downs to see what a days food does to me. I only LOG once a week though!
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I weigh a couple times a week but I only consider and Log the Thursday morning weight (because I started on a Thursday). I know that the fluctuations don't really matter, so I only log once a week.