ADDED JILLIAN'S 30 DAY SHRED THIS MONTH (PHOTOS) do you see a difference from adding Jillian?

Options
hello all MFP comrades.... I have been on my journey since August and have lost a total of 42 pounds... I am including a before and during photo and also the one month comparison. I am wondering if there is a noticeable difference in the 4/1/2015 to the 4/23/2015 size? Here is to my fat melting away!!!!

from 4/1/ to 4/23

pyyesue4nk02.jpg

beginning to today..

f4pu22l338ba.jpg

Replies

• Linnea1972
    Linnea1972 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Aww man..no?? guess I got to really bust butt...I'm determined to get my boat body...
  • LeeAnn254
    LeeAnn254 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference right around the love handles and tummy. Don't you just love Jillian? I'm do the shred myself.
  • alltacht
    alltacht Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Definately see a difference! That's fantastic for a months work, well done!!! :D
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I certainly see the difference! Way to work it!!
  • topher80
    topher80 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Absolutely...those girls look perkier! :p When you're done with that shred...try her body revolution...fantastic program!
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    where i can notice it is actually in your arms and legs. the look firmer. good work!
  • Linnea1972
    Linnea1972 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Woooo thank u all... yes I actually took re mesurements today, I did them on the 1st the month so for 3 weeks I've lost 16 more inches... and yes most was in my legs, arms and upper and lower bust... my waist and hips both were a 1 inch loss... my thighs were the most, 3 inches each! !
    I will not stop!!!
    Pictures = motivation. ..
    Motivation = results! !!