• tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Food scale, Fitbit, MFP.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Food Scale
    Fitbit (have used Zip and Flex, currently using Surge)
    Zombies,Run! Apps

• ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    Another vote for food scale ($14 on Amazon). Also good running shoes and nutritiondata.com. Years worth of my recipes are in it (did that before discovering MFP) and it has gobs of nutrient detail.
  • yourstrulynancy
    yourstrulynancy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow scale is number one so far must get me one keep it going guys
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    MFP, food scale, Lifetrak. My golden trifecta :smile:
  • bewarethedog
    bewarethedog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    MFP, food scale, running shoes and my garmin watch, my stationary bike, and YouTube for yoga videos.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Food scale ($10 from the grocery store), and my figure skates!
  • cjam134
    cjam134 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My dog. He never lets me miss my daily walks.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Food scale, MFP, and my gym membership.
    This, and coke zero while studying for exams
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    bathroom scale and the app I use to track my weigh-ins :)
  • olga_28
    olga_28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MFP...YouTube insanity videos..
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wether you work out , or diet maybe you do both , I want to know what are your favorite tools that help you maintain your goals and keep you motivated ! Mine are a fitness belt , it helps keep eveything in place makes me feel thinner and cranks up that sweat durring my work outs. MFP app of course keeps my eating on track . And my gracinia cambogia pills they give me a boost of energy to get me going . What helps you ?
    Ninja blender .... I make everything in that thing! Jawbone UP , food scale, protein drinks make eating fun.
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My road bike and Carbon fiber sole road bike shoes. They take me on many great miles of adventure and fun, burning calories and helping me get strong.

My kitchen knife, it is razor sharp piece of art handmade in Japan. It is an indispensable tool in crafting many fine meals

And then there is my fork, my oh so unique titanium fork. It is light weight, precise and well crafted. Without it I would be a caveman scooping food out of a bowl. It delivers my delicious food with the speed and efficiency that only such a magnificent tool can. Yes my fork ! It is my favorite tool.
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Horses, work, treadmill (for winter or icky weather), and my bikes :)
  • DaveScadlock
    DaveScadlock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wether you work out , or diet maybe you do both , I want to know what are your favorite tools that help you maintain your goals and keep you motivated ! Mine are a fitness belt , it helps keep eveything in place makes me feel thinner and cranks up that sweat durring my work outs. MFP app of course keeps my eating on track . And my gracinia cambogia pills they give me a boost of energy to get me going . What helps you ?

My Fitness Pal, Trek bike, Aria scale, Map My Ride, and Fitbit are all in my war chest.
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Food scale, smart phone, mfp, bathroom scale, gym pass, routine, supportive partner, mirror
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    -->> Food scale at Amazon for 28 dollars that is wide enough so I can see with a plate or wide bowl on top of it.
    -->> My three different insulated lunch bags and different containers for lunch with ice packs.
    -->> Also, my Hello Kitty (don't laugh) eight-ounce Thermos that keeps tea I make in the morning hot for a good 5 or 6 hours later when I need the pick-me-up. :)
  • wick3tgirl
    wick3tgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    food scale, bathroom scale, mfp, stationary bike, sports bra, headphones, hrm watch and strap, a gps tracking app (either runtastic of mmf), city bike, yt vloggers for keeping me company on yhe stat bike, yt sports people for exercise videos.
  • davefh0_0
    davefh0_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow scale is number one so far must get me one keep it going guys

It's tough to accurately count your calories without one. Great tool!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    MFP community and app, Anytime fitness membership, recumbent trike, and of course the food scale.