Drinking and......?

Options

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    @Noelv1976 you didn't put what you were drinking!

Bud Lite Platinums! My bad
    ok, it's better that you didn't include it :|
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I just ate a huge plate of ravioli with marinara sauce and some garlic bread.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    tc1333 wrote: »
    Sitting back and watching Yankees baseball, then Spurs vs Clippers

You could be my best friend...haha

Awww! Helping create lasting friendships!
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    mmmm....I'm trying my hardest not to eat ice cream with smashed up oreos and chocolate syrup....seriously, I'm having a hard time right now.
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Options

Of course you are...haha ... drinking Miller Lite... just wanted to add that so you didn't get pissed.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

Of course you are...haha ... drinking Miller Lite... just wanted to add that so you didn't get pissed.

hahahaha! Thanks :*
  • tc1333
    Options
    ;)

hahahaha! Thanks :*

• MonkeyMel21
    Options
    Guys! I'm so effing bored! I'm watching the episode of South Park with the crips and Christopher Reeve sucking stem cells out of fetuses
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    mmmm....I'm trying my hardest not to eat ice cream with smashed up oreos and chocolate syrup....seriously, I'm having a hard time right now.

Ice cream with cookies and candy on top is always good. I like butterfinger bars on my ice cream, and sometimes heath bars.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

Ice cream with cookies and candy on top is always good. I like butterfinger bars on my ice cream, and sometimes heath bars.

It's not good when I already closed my food diary for the day, was over my calorie goal, then poured another drink.
  • tc1333
    Options
    Guys! I'm so effing bored! I'm watching the episode of South Park with the crips and Christopher Reeve sucking stem cells out of fetuses

That's really bored. :#
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

you've no idea :|
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options

Whaaaaat?? These little bad boys get me drunk quick!
  • tc1333
    Options

you've no idea :|

I guess not. :) keep drinking...haha
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    See, even quoted the wrong quote!
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

Here in Oklahoma, we can only get 3.2 bud. so......no. Well, even if it was full point, just, no. @Noelv1976 I'm glad you're feeling good though, lmao!
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

It's not good when I already closed my food diary for the day, was over my calorie goal, then poured another drink.

Me too :) But you know what? I pushed it so freakin hard today I need help to sit down to pee lol. I figure earned it.....God knows I'm back at it again tomorrow :) It's Friday......long week.
  • Noelv1976
    Options

Here in Oklahoma, we can only get 3.2 bud. so......no. Well, even if it was full point, just, no. @Noelv1976 I'm glad you're feeling good though, lmao!

Wtf is a 3.2? That's just sad if you can't enjoy this awesome drink
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    Marcia661 wrote: »

Me too :) But you know what? I pushed it so freakin hard today I need help to sit down to pee lol. I figure earned it.....God knows I'm back at it again tomorrow :) It's Friday......long week.
    Ugh, I've gone over my calories all week though. I've also worked out every day so in reality I should take a break tomorrow but I'm struggling with that thought :#
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

Wtf is a 3.2? That's just sad if you can't enjoy this awesome drink

It's beer that only has 3.2% alcohol by volume, eta "flavored water".