BOOBS!!!!

Options
So at my highest weight I was a 38 G and my lowest 146 a DD. I've lost about 19lbs but it seems most of its from my breast. It seems like for the first time in my life my stomach sticks out past my boobs. When will my stomach start slimming down? Do you think its possible at my goal weight of 130 I will go below a D cup? I know it sounds silly but my boobs have become part of my identity and I'm terrified to lose them. Gahh. Anyways any ladies with similar breast size and weight loss goals, I'm 5'1starting weight 198 goal weight 130

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    I wish I had that problem. I'm starting at a C cup and every other time I've lost weight my boobs go first. :(
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Two threads in two days with this tit title. What are the chances?
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

I'm assuming 100% since it happened :D
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

+1
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    Ajocal18 wrote: »

I'm assuming 100% since it happened :D

Boobs
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing and it will come. Unfortunately, we don't get to pick where it comes from, but your back will thank you!
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Everyone loses weight differently, but you might get an idea for how you'll look if you take a look at your female relatives and see what body shapes they have.

From my mom's side - she and one other sister have a bit more up top, the other 2 sisters have very small breasts.

After having 3 kids my mom ended up having reduction surgery since hers were causing her pain.

What this tells me is I am "doomed" to have fairly large breasts, even though I will probably be small everywhere else.

Sigh.

~Lyssa
  • hsmith0930
    hsmith0930 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh god I'd love to lose some boob. I mean, belly and thighs, too, but some boob for sure. Actually, I don't know that I want to lose the boob, so much as lose the skin that contains that boob, because it has decided gravity is stronger than skin tissue. Fracking gravity. I wish weight loss could give me a lift. That would be AWESOME!
  • ncboiler89
    edited April 2015
    Options
    hsmith0930 wrote: »
    Oh god I'd love to lose some boob. I mean, belly and thighs, too, but some boob for sure. Actually, I don't know that I want to lose the boob, so much as lose the skin that contains that boob, because it has decided gravity is stronger than skin tissue. Fracking gravity. I wish weight loss could give me a lift. That would be AWESOME!

So if you lose the skin that contains the boob what will contain the boob? I'll hang up now so I can listen to your answer.
  • ncboiler89
    edited April 2015
    Options

• Ajocal18
    Options

I've seen stories of people who's weight loss actually resulted in firmer breast. Well strength training anyway, lots of pec exercises which I try to squeeze in!
  • hsmith0930
    Options

So if you lose the skin that contains the boob what will contain the boob? I'll hang up now so I can listen to your answer.

Less skin, resulting in perkier breasts? I'm not a plastic surgeon, though.
  • ncboiler89
    Options

No? But if you need one Bruce Jenner can give you a recommendation.
  • hsmith0930
    Options

BAHAHAHA. I don't know if I'm quite impressed enough yet. Give it a few more years and procedures and I'll decide if I need a consult! LOL
  • hsmith0930
    Options

BAHAHAHA. I don't know if I'm quite impressed enough yet. Give it a few more years and procedures and I'll decide if I need a consult! LOL

But also, yeah, a breast lift is essentially cutting out the extra skin and supporting tissue and sewing everything up a little higher.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    While I understand your concern and alarm, don't worry. You are much more than a set of good boobs. NEVER forget that.

There are tons of people with physical disabilities, abnormalities and illness who would love to have your "problem". You'll get accustomed to your new body. Enjoy it!
  • Ajocal18
    Options
    spzjlb wrote: »
    While I understand your concern and alarm, don't worry. You are much more than a set of good boobs. NEVER forget that.

There are tons of people with physical disabilities, abnormalities and illness who would love to have your "problem". You'll get accustomed to your new body. Enjoy it!

Thanks, You're right! The weight loss is worth the risk
  • kjac1992
    kjac1992 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm actually desperately trying to lose weight in the boob area. much cheaper than a full removal. hopefully they'll get smaller and i'll be less annoyed with them.
  • beegees86
    beegees86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My boobs have always been bigger. Was 34g at 185 lbs, now at 154 lbs (14 lbs off goal weight) they are 32f and I'm now a pear shape. I lift and do cardio (no running due to an injury) the weight has come from areas I didn't expect it. Be happy you are doing well and getting fitter. Embrace your new shape :-D
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    When I was smaller I was a C cup - now I'm a DD. I'm hoping for that C cup again - hello lots of pretty bras to choose from! I'm only 9 pounds in from 70 or so - so we'll see.