Hello

Options
Hi my name is Sarah. Im 27 years old. I have two children. A daughter who is 7 and a son who is 4 months. I am married to my husband Terry who is currently deployed till January 2016. My goal is to lose weight but more importanlty get healthy so I can be more active and and confident in my own skin.

Replies

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]29509743.png[/url]
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sarah. Im 27 years old. I have two children. A daughter who is 7 and a son who is 4 months. I am married to my husband Terry who is currently deployed till January 2016. My goal is to lose weight but more importanlty get healthy so I can be more active and and confident in my own skin.

We have a lot of things in common! I have a daughter will turn seven in June and a soon to be four mouth old daughter on the 30th of this month! I am here trying to lose the baby fat I gained 7 years ago! Good luck on you journey! I am going to request you as a friend!
  • mrswillette1018
    mrswillette1018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys means a lot. I have gained weight when my husband deployed in March and just stress. Not an excuse so i need to smarten up now.
  • amygould
    amygould Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's easy to get into destructive habits when our friends/family are gone on deployments. I'm glad you are focusing on taking better care of yourself.