Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Long Journey, lost to lose, need ACTIVE friends.

I've been on MFP on and off for a while but really started pushing myself and being serous last October. I lost around 25lbs and then gained back 10. Ick! I notice that I do much better when I feel like people are working along side me! I can't seem to find really active people on MFP. I will add them and they will be gone in a week. :( So, I'd love more active friends with a good amount of weight to go. I have near 100 more lbs to lose. Want to do this together? Add me! :)

Replies

• jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    I post pretty much daily - so I guess that's active! :wink: I'm at maintenance calories, but enjoy helping people reach their goals!
  • Osami6
    Osami6 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm Margaret, been at this for a month. I have 53lbs to go. Want serious friends to talk with. I'm determined or I have surgery. So I'm all in!!
  • Osami6
    Add me!!
  • NotQuiteNorm
    NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
    I'm Angela, I've been here 36 days - lost 8lbs and have about 12 to go, but I will be sticking around long after that to increase muscle and am happy to help with motivation/info if I can! :relaxed:

My main goal is to become more physically strong and improve stamina :D
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    I'm at maintenance after losing a large amount of weight. I'm very active on the site and won't be going anywhere anytime soon (558 day streak and counting)
  • Osami6
    You go girl!! I'm getting ready to go for my evening walk. Thank you
  • Osami6
    I've been working hard since March 3/10/15. I've lost 25lbs. Still have 53 to go.
  • Osami6
    Anyone have a Fitbit?
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Add me, I've been here for 2 years, lost 4stone, gained back just under 1 stone since Oct last year, so working hard again at it :)
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am here daily!
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here a little over a month. Long journey for me also I've lost 29 lbs since January and I have 59 more lbs to go to reach Onederland my first goal.
  • Rozz83
    Rozz83 Posts: 2 Member
    I have been here on and off also looking for more active people. I have lost and gained the last three years and i need to lose about 40 pounds.
  • Sammiiie833
    Sammiiie833 Posts: 5 Member
    Anyone can add me, I lost 29lbs so far and still have about 100 to go so i will be sticking around :smiley:
  • Osami6
    You go girl!!
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    feel free to add me - I was on for quite a while then fell off the wagon and regained - I now have 60lb to lose so I won't be going anywhere any time soon!
  • Dee51979
    Dee51979 Posts: 38 Member
    Add me! I log daily :)
  • BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Hello. I started my journey almost a week ago. I have come to find that it's so much easier to stay on track by logging whatever I eat while I'm eating it so I'm active 3-5 times a day. I'm also looking for friends to be active with. Please feel free to add me if you want to, anyone. Have a great day!
  • Lynniebinny76
    Lynniebinny76 Posts: 455 Member
    Request sent! :) I'm a couple months in to this exciting journey, log daily, and my diary is open for all to see - helps hold me accountable knowing others can see what I'm putting in this body I'm trying so hard to make healtier. (Don't get me wrong though - doesn't mean I don't make awful choices at times...). Lost 10 before MFP, and 10 since starting MFP, and have about 80 to go. So I'll be around for a while. But for now I'm seeing one day at a time. You'll do great!!!