Replies

• baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Once a month
  • r0bb068
    r0bb068 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Once a week Friday night or Saturday morning...
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself in months...
  • louie2107
    louie2107 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every week on a sunday :) does anyone weigh themselves after a workout?
  • Frequently_Fabulous
    Frequently_Fabulous Posts: 132 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Daily, first thing, post-bathroom, sans clothing, while my coffee heats. Coffee is my reward, lol.
  • jackiereaves
    jackiereaves Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Every other week
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Every morning, I like to weigh daily in order to motivate and monitor fluctuations!
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    very rarely, I can't remember the last time I looked at the scale. I like to track the notches on my belt.
  • upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Where were you people when I posted on a thread similar to this and people freaked out on me for saying "every 3 days to a week?" Geez! I actually did daily this week because I made the mistake of following MFP's calculated calorie intake and noticed I was regaining weight but in general every 3-4 days for me.
  • gotowardstheroar
    gotowardstheroar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How often do you weigh yourself...?
    Daily, every morning after i get up. and record it. it shows or makes me aware of the trend=))

Every Friday. Too much fluctuation on a daily basis and has a tendency to discourage you.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Only when the circumstances are right. I will only weigh myself first thing in the morning after I pee and only if I've pooped in the last 12ish hours.

ETA: and I won't weigh myself the week of my period or the few days before and after.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Every day after I have my shower. Go for weigh-in every two weeks. Log when I have a loss. My reward is my breakfast.
  • 2manypushups
    2manypushups Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Every morning