Hi!

Bridger
Bridger Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have been dieting, starving myself, binging, whatever its been since this summer and have managed to go from 207 to 180. I plateued for the last month and a friend suggested myfitnesspal. I have already been amazed at how helpful it is. Yay! Maybe now I can get on track and get that scale moving down again.

Replies

• I have been dieting, starving myself, binging, whatever its been since this summer and have managed to go from 207 to 180. I plateued for the last month and a friend suggested myfitnesspal. I have already been amazed at how helpful it is. Yay! Maybe now I can get on track and get that scale moving down again.
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Welcome! You'll love it here.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Hopefully now that you've found MFP you can stop dieting, binging, etc. and start a new journey to a healthier you. Just use the food diary and exercise logger and you can't help but lose weight. I haven't cut out any food, I eat what I want, but I always log it the day before. This way I know how much I can eat and how much I have to exercise to be able to eat what I want.

Good Luck!:smile:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Hopefully now that you've found MFP you can stop dieting, binging, etc. and start a new journey to a healthier you. Just use the food diary and exercise logger and you can't help but lose weight. I haven't cut out any food, I eat what I want, but I always log it the day before. This way I know how much I can eat and how much I have to exercise to be able to eat what I want.

Good Luck!:smile:

Congratulations on your success. Obviously you're very motivates. You'll find all the tools and support you need here to continue and learn to eat heathily.

Welcome.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    0002028D.gif
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    :wink: Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here!
This discussion has been closed.