Options
kfavulous
kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
212z54.jpg

running 38-45k/week
drinking lot of water
reduced calorie intake
cut out beer for the most part and switched to red wine/vodka

i woke up one morning and realized I was a 31 year old single female and if I ever wanted to get laid again, I needed to make changes

25lbs to go! Toning and weight training for the most part.

BOOM

Replies

• g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congratulations
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Totally wonderful,,,,,,,so impressed.
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Woot!! Way to go!
  • DrunkInAGolfCart
    DrunkInAGolfCart Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Can I ask: How did the running go at first? Did you have to build up to it? I'm a lot fatter than you were and I don't plan on running until I've lost a fair bit of weight but I eventually want to get there. You're really inspiring! It shows what a difference even 25lbs can make!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fantastic! I've kind of wanted to get into running, so this is definitely an inspiration!! :)
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!! Good for you!!!! Awesome job. Doin it for you and you only!!!! BOOM!!!!!
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    amazing, well done :)
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Kick-*kitten* results! Nice motivation too :D
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    beautiful.
  • Silverstar721
    Silverstar721 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look so great and healthy too. I admire you so much for going on to obtain your goals in life.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Way to get it!
  • Serendipitous_Life
    Serendipitous_Life Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nice work... you look amazing!! :+1:
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you definitely will get laid now.

Seriously , great work. Congratulations.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options

"i woke up one morning and realized I was a 31 year old single female and if I ever wanted to get laid again, I needed to make changes"

LMAO! Hey, whatever motivates you! Wonderful job and a huge difference! Great job!
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great weekend.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness you look fantastic! Besides looking great, you must be feeling so much more healthy and energetic and just wowee
  • HappyBodyandMind
    HappyBodyandMind Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. You look fabulous. Cheers to you!
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! Feeling pretty damn sweet :)

DrunkInAGolfCart - I started with running 30 minutes a day on the treadmill at 1/1 intervals and over three months worked up to 56 minutes at 4/2 or 3/2 intervals. Speed increased from 6.0mph to 7.0mph. Every week I added more time and adding more speed came whenever I was running and thought "humm.. I could go faster". I kept telling myself to stick with it no matter how much I didn't want to work out. I run 5-6 days/week... even at the beginning I was at 5 days. I made a promise to myself that as soon as I got home from work, the first two hours were mine... so running for an hour, then weights for 10-20 minutes, then a steamy hot shower.

I actually started making my "dates" start no earlier than 7:30pm so I could take time for me before going to have some wine with someone.
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • calmandpeaceful
    calmandpeaceful Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You made me laugh so hard with your motivation - that certainly is one of the best I've heard!! You were beautiful before, but now you are just stunning. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!