PROTEIN SHAKE HELP!!!!

Options
breezad
breezad Posts: 237 Member
hi i love my protein shakes at night instead of dinner cause im at the gym til late and i cant be bothered when i get home to eat a big meal, so i eat my biggest mealat lunch.
however i need to have something to keep my body burning after gym.

so my question is i just realised im going WAY over my sugar intake for the day and the protein shake ive been having is MUSASHI P30 in the pre mixed fruit box thing. its 18g sugar and 245calories and 30g protein and 28g carbs.

i need something pre mixed preferablly cause im lazy, otherwise powder is ok.
can anyone recommend a protein shake less sugar but high protein that taste pretty good????

ps im in australia but we GNC?

Replies

• LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I used Muscle Milk Light, which is low carb and 0 sugars. It tastes as good as any other enhances shakes or replacement drinks I have ever tried. Oh, and its only 100 calories.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I take Elite Gourmet With Whey and Casin. Its powder but I like it and it keeps me not starving. Its 1g sugar and 125cal per scoop. Got it at GNC otherwise Its way cheaper on Amazon.
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    try the musclemilk brand protein powders. Very little sugar, lots of protein, few carbs
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    EAS Myoplex Original. Just be aware, contains sucralose and acemulfame-k (artificial sweeteners), which is a dealbreaker for some folks.

280 calories
    42g protein
    23g carbs
    2g sugar

They seem to periodically change up the formula, but it's always very close to the above.

I'm trying to sway off the artificial sweeteners, but I practically have been living off the stuff for a while now.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I used Muscle Milk Light, which is low carb and 0 sugars. It tastes as good as any other enhances shakes or replacement drinks I have ever tried. Oh, and its only 100 calories.

Muscle Milk has a new Diet version as well, which I believe is basically Muscle Milk Lite with some fiber.
  • wenders73
    wenders73 Posts: 2
    Options
    Muscle milk. Very low sugars and it comes premixed. :)
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks heaps everyone for your suggestions!
    ill look into buying some and trying them out :)
  • pinkcess22
    pinkcess22 Posts: 60
    Options
    hey hey I usually use opti fast its recommended by cardiologists 160 calories i have skin milk just shake in a bottle n drink lol
  • amycavanagh
    amycavanagh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hey I use gold standard protein which is 120 cals per serve with only 1g sugar and 24g protein and they have awesome flavours I love the rocky road and the mocha cappucino when I want something pre made I get the sculpt protein shake cos it's made specifically for women and tastes fab the banana one tastes just like quick I swear not sure of the specs on that one though