Parents Who Are Crazy

Options
I don't know about you, but I like having friends with common goals and lifestyles. I currently have three kids on three different sports teams, but this is really nothing new because it's a year round thing. How many of you have to forgo workouts and healthy eating because of early practices and game schedules? This is common in my world. Let's help each other get through our kids schedules and our lack of a personal life by having fun and supporting each other! Hopefully we'll have some hair and a little of our sanity left by the time they are 18.

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls playing, a girl in college and i officiate sports year round...count me in!
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hikecampgal
    hikecampgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I only have a daughter home now, but she's into volleyball, basketball, ball hockey and softball. I think that's it! Thankfully, we don't have to do the early morning bit, but we live 20mins away from the school (where all her practices take place), so 4 weekdays out of 5 my 'non-workday' revolves around her, plus most weekends for games and tournaments as most of her practices for all her sports happen throughout the school year - they don't believe in seasons!!

(I still have all my hair, but it's definately grayer from watching all those games!!)
  • bridgettegrady
    bridgettegrady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am not great a joining online groups, but this is the first group where I said, "this is my life." We have 3 boys - this spring it's soccer, baseball, flag football and daily karate. And our youngest is only 4, so he hasn't even really started sports yet. And they're supposed to go to school somewhere in there. I think the worst is finding time for healthy meals, so I'd love a place to get idea show on I can stay as fit as the boys do when all I seem to have time for is driving around!
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bump