new mom looking for friends

Options
Hello people!
I am a new mom, my baby is 2 months old and i need to get back into my pre pregnancy weight, i work out and do jillian michaels and fitness blender workouts and love the endorphins! I use MFP to stay below 1800 cals, can't go too low on cals as I'm breastfeeding. I eat very clean. Would love to make friends here with like minded ppl.
cheers!
Make good choices :)

Replies

• carmelamadeleine
    carmelamadeleine Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi spk! you can add me! im a FTM too to a 10m baby boy =D , and exclusively BF. Trying to lose another 16 lbs here. i just do some calorie deficits but don't want to go below 1500. Been trying to eat clean, but my mom is here and she has been buying lots of carbs and pastries(tempting). So far so good, been using treadmill 20-40 mins a day.

We can do this!!! Excited to fit on prepreg clothes!
  • spk1982
    spk1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    hi spk! you can add me! im a FTM too to a 10m baby boy =D , and exclusively BF. Trying to lose another 16 lbs here. i just do some calorie deficits but don't want to go below 1500. Been trying to eat clean, but my mom is here and she has been buying lots of carbs and pastries(tempting). So far so good, been using treadmill 20-40 mins a day.

hi, i have added you from my new id soumya_arch