Need to lose weight, eh?

Options
Hi! I'm new to myfitnesspal and hoping that it'll work for me! I originally joined WeightWatchers 2 years ago, lost about 85lbs and unforunately gained about 25lbs back :( Since WW changed programs I am having a lot of difficulties. I'm hoping that MFP will help me lose the 25lbs I gained, plus another 10 or so. I have a trip to Thailand planed for November and want to look amazing!

Replies

• paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    This is a great website and with people's support on here and determination, you'll lose that weight! :) Good luck.
  • Jbledsoe42
    Jbledsoe42 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family!

If you'd like extra support, feel free to add me as a friend
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Welcome! Yes, this is a fabulous site.
    Hope you enjoy it.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some support.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it!
  • UCFLauren
    UCFLauren Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new too - 3 weeks-ish here. I did Weight Watchers a couple of years ago, too. Lost 50 pounds fairly quickly, and had fun at the meetings. But, I didn't like having to pay $10 a week and I also felt very hungry the whole time I was on the program. I am having much better luck just plain ol' counting calories.

Good luck to you! :-)
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site =)

This site is truly amazing it has helped me so much and the support on here is incredible. Feel free to add me if you'd like=)
  • jcat410
    jcat410 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    welcome! I am a newbie too... :) Feel free to add me to your friend's list, I'd love to meet new people and get/give motivation. This is gonna be a life change for me, not just a "diet".
  • suniskys
    suniskys Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks everyone! We can all do this right? It's so busy on these boards, I'm afraid it'll be hard to keep up!