BOOBS!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Always had a large cup size generally a DD. Went up to a J and now an H hoping to shrink back to a DD.
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So we have very similar measurements. I'm 5'2" and started at 190. I'm now 161 and my boobs are the same size. However, before I gained the weight, my boobs were pretty big, a D at least, so I figure that when I get to my goal, around 30 more pounds, I'll probably be the same size. Most of my family have fairly large breasts. I'm probably doomed. If you lose all yours, you can take some of mine
  • jeneveg
    jeneveg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    When I was younger and slimmer I was lucky if I could fill a 34b, I put weight on and went up as far as a 38C. I've yo-yoed for a few years but I'm now down to 152lbs from a high of 186lbs and as far as I'm concerned as flat chested as when I was younger. I went to get fitted for wedding underwear yesterday and I'm now a 32E-I nearly died of shock at both the cup size and the price of bras at that size. I was hoping not to lose any more weight off my chest but I think it will be better for my bank balance if I do!!
  • 505n8v
    505n8v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My band size is shrinking, sadly, my boobs are pretty stubborn.
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yes, as a family, we are large busted. My sister had a boob reduction and she has managed to stay around a 36" bra. However my cousin (on female side) also had a boob reduction and she has put on so much weight that hers are now huge. It seems to be in the genes. But I keep my fingers crossed that they will reduce in size as I lose weight.
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm so hoping my boobs go down! I'm a 38 g and my bras fit me exactly the same as they did 74 lbs ago. I have another 50 odd to lose though so hopefully they go down then. I'm also now realising that things are harder to fit as my waist gets tiny and my rack stays big. Trying to find a bathing suit that is suitable for athletic wear, and fits my body and boobs is tricky at the moment. The best one I've found makes me feel like I'm in Baywatch with all the cleavage lol.
  • Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Ha, jokes on you all, my boobs were so small to begin with that my body has no choice but to remove fat from other places!
    .. *sobs quitely*
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i started at a 44DD, am a 38F right now.

until i stop losing weight though, ive opted for little almost like preteen 'trainer' bras. that way im not having to buy more every month LOL

i do have to buy new sports bras every month or so though (cant get away from that one) :(
  • Looncove_Farm
    Looncove_Farm Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    hsmith0930 wrote: »
    So if you lose the skin that contains the boob what will contain the boob? I'll hang up now so I can listen to your answer.

Hubbys hands?

• llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I was beyond a 46 J (the cup was way too small. Had a difficult time finding bras that fit) when I first started. I have lost a lot of boobage, but they're still huge, but they are quite saggy :(.

I honestly don't know my current size because I've been stuffing them into sports bras, but my stomach does stick out past them now. Maybe once I get to the healthy weight range I'll see some improvement in my breast to waist ratio.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I lost inches off my back, but I'm still a D.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Allelito wrote: »
    Ha, jokes on you all, my boobs were so small to begin with that my body has no choice but to remove fat from other places!
    .. *sobs quitely*

LOL! I always thought it was unfair that even though I weighed over 300 pounds, I still didn't have much in the chest department. On the bright side, now that the rest of me is smaller, my still-small boobs look a little bigger. :)