Need Motivation to get on track & stay there!!

Options
Finding it difficult to get going & keep motivation up! Got a gym membership & hardly going, eating during week good then week ends it all falls apart! 25 lbs to loose

Replies

• ouija77
    ouija77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Looks like we're in the same boat. I've been here for a while but just realized that nothing has changed. Would love to lose 25 lbs. too. I'm totally inconsistent. Do well for a day or two and then just binge, or night-time eating or… etc. etc.

So let's find a way to challenge each other?
  • pamendrizzi178
    pamendrizzi178 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok sounds good!! I am not eating at all after dinner my challenge is wine & week ends!! List 17 lbs last year & found 15 of them!! Good news it can be done!!
  • ouija77
    ouija77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's great that you lost 17… at least you know what it takes! It truly is about lifestyle change...

Okay - so tomorrow is Monday. Fresh start! I usually prepare a meal plan for the week and stick it to the fridge. This helps me not to deviate. BUT I didn't do it this week…yikes. What's on the menu for tomorrow for you?

We can also do a 'go to the gym challenge.' If I can go twice a week, that would be a miracle, so I might start there. What about you? How often do you go the gym?