Excited about this journey

Options
Hey guys. I've been using MFP for the last three days and didn't realise there was a community. I'm so glad. I started my journey three weeks ago. I've been overweight all my life and I've finally decided to do something about it. I'm excited and I've never been excited about exercise before. I hope to make some friends here. Cheers!

Replies

• Javzae16
    Javzae16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! welcome to MFP! You're definitely one step in the right direction! if you ever need support or encouragement feel free to add (:
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I started with Map My Fitness almost 2 years ago and just logged my food and exercise. But there was no community. Then I found MFP in January 2014 and having friends and a forum made a huge difference in my motivation and focus. Look for friends with similar goals and the kind of attitude you want to be surrounded by. Like they say...success breeds success!
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Javzae16 wrote: »
    That's awesome! welcome to MFP! You're definitely one step in the right direction! if you ever need support or encouragement feel free to add (:

Thank you so much!
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    amy8400 wrote: »
    Welcome aboard. I started with Map My Fitness almost 2 years ago and just logged my food and exercise. But there was no community. Then I found MFP in January 2014 and having friends and a forum made a huge difference in my motivation and focus. Look for friends with similar goals and the kind of attitude you want to be surrounded by. Like they say...success breeds success!

Indeed it does. Thank you!