Suggestions welcome!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I've been on mfp for just over a year now, and in the first year lost about 5kg. For the past month I've been a bit more active, logging everything more accurately using scales and measuring jugs, and trying not to miss any thing out. I missed 4 days due to no internet access on location, but apart from that, I've logged all, good and bad.

I've also started to be more active, cycling once a week and I've joined a kettleball class, once I get into the habit of doing these things I'm hoping to add some more activities.

From the past months logging, it seems like I stand to lose ~0.5-1kg per month, and I was just wondering if anyone could please look at my food diary and make any suggestions?

I'm 5'6", 25 and 78.5kg, diary is open.

Thank you :)

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Your diary isn't open :) Are you measuring / weighing all your food?
  • jascakes
    jascakes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've set it to public just before I made the post, it might take some time to change the setting?

I've got it set for 1200, but actually I'm aiming for anything under 1600pd, normally its between 1300-140cal
  • jascakes
    jascakes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    And yes, using a digital scale and measuring cup for the liquids.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You need more protein. Cheeses, eggs, beans -- those are good. (Leafy greens have protein too.) Have more of those things to increase your protein and eat less of the carbs.