Tips to build that booty

Options
I have never had much of a butt til I had my daughter, and now that I am running I am loosing what little butt I gained.. HELP!! I found one video for a bigger butt, but I know doing the same video over and over will get boring, any tips? TIA

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Strong Curves. Just listen to Bret Contreras.
  • my_jennaration
    my_jennaration Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you, looking it up right now! :)
  • arditarose
    Options
    Thank you, looking it up right now! :)

Welcome, I haven't done the program but I'll be incorporating some of his lower body work into my new program. Looking forward to fixing up the gluteal fold...hopefully.
  • my_jennaration
    Options
    I looked it up and found the routines, I will be trying them out! Good way to break things up. Thank you
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Wait wut... You are losing the fat off your butt and it is now smaller but you want it bigger again ? For real ? Who wants a bigger butt ? or I guess why would you want a bigger butt ? You worked hard at losing fat to get a smaller butt, enjoy your success !
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    Wait wut... You are losing the fat off your butt and it is now smaller but you want it bigger again ? For real ? Who wants a bigger butt ? or I guess why would you want a bigger butt ? You worked hard at losing fat to get a smaller butt, enjoy your success !

Some women do like the way a bigger butt can fill the clothes they wear. Also some men love big butts on women. It a funny thing to think about why some men don't like big butts. It's a funny conversation.
  • arditarose
    Options

I lost fat, I'd be interested in bulking someday and growing some muscle there. I don't see the issue.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

I like my big ol' muscular booty. OP, I do the weighted hip thrusts that BC has in his program. FANTASTIC for building the booty as well has heavy squats.

• Camo_xxx
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I lost fat, I'd be interested in bulking someday and growing some muscle there. I don't see the issue.

Not an issue at all. Folks are free to do what they choose. It just stuck me as unusual and I was interested in understanding the point of view.
    My point of view is simply from living in household full of females who seem to always be concerned with their butt "looking big". LoL. So somebody wanting a bigger booty seems different to me.
  • my_jennaration
    Options

Umm because I had like NO butt at all then I had like a small but nice butt after my daughter I don't want to look like a have a really long back and no butt again... I didn't say I wanted a fat jiggly butt I asked for tips to BUILD a booty, ya know, with muscle? Goodness. I have huge boobs and with out a butt I feel like I look dis-proportioned. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a nice sized *kitten* to fill out my jeans.. AND I never said that I wasn't enjoying my success. :/

To everyone else, Thank you for the support and understanding! I will definitely check out the weighted hip thrusts! :)
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Not an issue at all. Folks are free to do what they choose. It just stuck me as unusual and I was interested in understanding the point of view.
    My point of view is simply from living in household full of females who seem to always be concerned with their butt "looking big". LoL. So somebody wanting a bigger booty seems different to me.

I be surprised if any of these women you are talking about are black?

• my_jennaration
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Personally, I think no matter who you are, a nice solid round butt looks good. And men can act confused about this all they want, but truth is they like a woman with a nice butt too.. Nobody wants to see someone walking around with jeans that sag in the butt, male or female..
  • arditarose
    edited April 2015
    Options

Yeah, I've always had a big butt too. It's still large, but after losing fat I have the time and interest in trying to fix it up a bit. Though it's mostly vanity that drives me-I'm super interested in the science and work it takes to get the aesthetics I want.
  • my_jennaration
    Options

Yeah, I've always had a big butt too. It's still large, but after losing fat I have the time and interest in trying to fix it up a bit. Though it's mostly vanity that drives me-I'm super interested in the science and work it takes to get the aesthetics I want.

Maybe it's my lack of butt that wants me to have a bigger one? lol I mean I don't want to look like Nikki Minaj or anything I just want to see something back there when I look in the mirror..lol
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There is a difference between a shapely butt of any size and an out of shape butt of any size. The former is rounder/perkier and the latter tends to be more flat and tall or not there at all. The former is what most women are after when they say they want to grow their butt.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Personally, I think no matter who you are, a nice solid round butt looks good. And men can act confused about this all they want, but truth is they like a woman with a nice butt too.. Nobody wants to see someone walking around with jeans that sag in the butt, male or female..

I think most people know I am a pro- big butt type for women I am attracted to. Yeah I was getting at the sag in the back of jeans with my first comment. I just forgot that those were the words I was looking for.
  • arditarose
    Options

Maybe it's my lack of butt that wants me to have a bigger one? lol I mean I don't want to look like Nikki Minaj or anything I just want to see something back there when I look in the mirror..lol

See if you can find some progress pics of women who ran SC. It's really amazing. Of course, they were eating support that growth. But it's always nice to have something to look forward to. (I don't know where in your journey you are/if you're ready for a bulk/recomp/whatever).
  • Camo_xxx
    Options

Just my daughters best friends who may as well live here, now that I think about it. Can I charge teenagers rent ? LOL

Anyhow, I wasn't criticizing the OP, I am all for people doing what they want with their bodies so back on topic.

How to build the booty.

I am not a body builder but if I wanted to add bulk I would follow something like this,
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/weis10.htm
  • my_jennaration
    Options

See if you can find some progress pics of women who ran SC. It's really amazing. Of course, they were eating support that growth. But it's always nice to have something to look forward to. (I don't know where in your journey you are/if you're ready for a bulk/recomp/whatever).

I'm down to 110 lbs.. I'm 5'4". I would love to gain muscle mass but I'm really clueless on how to eat to support that. I have been doing a lot of running and I'm going to cut that back to twice a week and start doing more of these other workouts that I have found, including SC.
  • my_jennaration
    Options

Just my daughters best friends who may as well live here, now that I think about it. Can I charge teenagers rent ? LOL

Anyhow, I wasn't criticizing the OP, I am all for people doing what they want with their bodies so back on topic.

How to build the booty.

I am not a body builder but if I wanted to add bulk I would follow something like this,
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/weis10.htm

Thank you, I'll check it out!! :)