Nutrition met eating so-called "junk" foods

Options
Leana088
Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
I'm on a bit of a chocolate craving boat - just in case you're wondering. Hormones.

Strangest thing happened today. I somehow managed to meet my protein goal half way through the day, and still had 750 calories left. Note protein was the only macro met at this stage. And my micros also, because I had tons of veg with my breakfast omelette and a glass of milk.

Then I decided I'm gonna have sweets for dinner. So I bought 750 worth of ice cream and chocolate. Oh and a small pack with 4 cookies for my evening tea.

And I'll be damned, after eating all that I met my carb and fat goals for the day. See? You CAN meet your macros eating any food you want. ;)

Note: I'm not advocating that you should do this or saying it's generally healthy. It was just an interesting find for me.

Replies

• peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If you ate even a single granule of sugar, it is highly likely that you're going to die within the next few minutes.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    If you ate even a single granule of sugar, it is highly likely that you're going to die within the next few minutes.

And with that sugar, if you EVER drink a diet drink, you'll die instantly.
  • Leana088
    Options

Are you saying --- that I am now a zombie??? l6t3r0l6qqxe.png
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Leana088 wrote: »

"Caaarbs... CAAAAARRRRBS...."
  • Leana088
    Options
    Leana088 wrote: »

"Caaarbs... CAAAAARRRRBS...."

Indeed... :tongue:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with chocolate........or zombies!
  • Leana088
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with chocolate........or zombies!

^^ I wouldn't mind looking like that one up there -- he's a cute little guy...
  • Leana088
    Options
    JarethG wrote: »
    I'm gonna eat some chocolate cherries right now.

I'm having some tomorrow. They're special though, they've got liquor in'em. :tongue:
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I love zombies!